Hey everyone! I didn't see a thread for this cycle yet, so thought I would start one. Best of luck to everyone!

On 8/15/2018 at 4:53 PM, bbeattie09 said:

I received an interview invite too! Anyone else schedule for October 11th?

I am on for October 11th!

Congrats to everyone that received an interview! For those that did, did you receive a confirmation that your app was under review first? Or just the first contact was the interview invitation. Thank you!

Candlewood Suites off I-75

It is literally next door to the building. Everything else you need is within walking distance.

Edited by goodbytes
  • Like 1

I just decided to apply to this program! I live in Tampa and I did not want to have to move but I wanted more options. Do you guys think I still have a chance, applying this late in the game?

On 9/25/2018 at 5:01 PM, Kbhoagie said:

Has anyone interviewed and heard back yet?

Nope not yet. Spoke to quite a few students from the first interview session, and they haven't heard back either. Hoping later today!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NYGIrl24 said:

Nope not yet. Spoke to quite a few students from the first interview session, and they haven't heard back either. Hoping later today!

Thanks! Someone in the sept 20 interview sesh said the students have exams this week so that could be the delay. Fingers crossed for everyone! 

5 hours ago, Kbhoagie said:

Thanks! Someone in the sept 20 interview sesh said the students have exams this week so that could be the delay. Fingers crossed for everyone! 

Keep me updated if you hear back!

Edited by NYGIrl24

Hi! First interview session (Sept 20) has gotten at least a few acceptances. Mine and another girl got accepted via email today around 3-4 PM! Just wanted to let everyone know who may be waiting! 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Kbhoagie said:

Hi! First interview session (Sept 20) has gotten at least a few acceptances. Mine and another girl got accepted via email today around 3-4 PM! Just wanted to let everyone know who may be waiting! 

Congrats! Did they say how long from your acceptance do you have to pay a deposit to secure your spot?

15 minutes ago, carrrac said:

Congrats! Did they say how long from your acceptance do you have to pay a deposit to secure your spot?

I guess it's two weeks. 500$ by Oct. 12; then another 500$ by January

Hi :) I’m lisa. I’m a current 2nd semester student here. If anyone has interviews and has questions or anything you can ask. It’s best to message me on facebook since this is the first time I’ve been on here in a few years and just thought I would mention it.  On fb I’m Lisa Fellis :p probably the only one. It’s a pic of me in my white coat and a blue dress. 

• Like 1