2018 - 19 Application Process

48 minutes ago, letmeintroducemyself said:

Hi guys. I had an interview on 1/18. Did anyone who interviewed on the same day hear back regarding their decision?

Hey! I interviewed on 1/18 and got a call yesterday saying I got in! But don't worry if you haven't heard yet, they said decisions are being made in the next 3 weeks. Good luck!

Edited by Yashsvi
  • Like 1

On 11/7/2018 at 8:44 PM, amurphy13 said:

Hi Effie, 

The class of 2020 has 53 students. I believe they're aiming to get 60 for the class of 2021. Like aba51 said, the student to faculty ratio is about 1:10. There are many things I love about Marist's program, but what stands out the most is how much the professors want us to succeed. They seriously make themselves and their knowledge accessible constantly, and we can really feel how much they care about all of us. We have a strong sense of community in the PA school in general and it's a wonderful program to be a part of. There is ALWAYS someone to turn to if you feel stressed or overwhelmed ?

Please don't hesitate to ask any other questions!

-Annie 

Hi Annie! Thanks for your help. I got an interview invite 🙂

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey everyone! Congrats to all who have been accepted!

My name is Carly and I am a second year in the Marist program; just finished up didactic, about to start clinicals! 

I remember that this panel was so helpful to be throughout the entire application process and figured I'd dust off this old account and share two YouTubes I have made on my experience:

The first is my day in the life video, the second is more informative that I just made about finishing up finals and prepping for clinicals.

Figured it would shed some insight into what life is like here in this (amazing) program! 

If you have any questions I wouldn't message me here; instead, reach out to me via instagram (on the video) or through YouTube.

GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL and Congrats! 🙂 

• Like 2