Christian Brothers University 2018-2019

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Did yalls CASper test results take the full 3 weeks to get graded?

I took the CASPer June 3 and I believe the scores were delivered a few weeks later. I’m not 100% sure of the exact timeline as I don’t recall being notified of result delivery. However, when you log into the CASPer portal, you can see whether or not your results have been delivered.
Hope this helps !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome, thanks! Have you heard anything back from the school yet? 

I have not... I did receive the “application received” email on the 9th.
It looks like interview invites went out in July last year. So if they’re on the same timetable, we should be hearing something soon :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello got an email on the 9th also it said that they are in the process of reviewing and that I would hear something after it had been reviewed. I certainly hope that it will be soon that I hear back! I took CASPer on the 8th but they still show pending results on the website... 

I, also took CASper on July 8! I talked to Carey, the administrative assistant, and she said, although it is under review, it wont be complete until the test results get distributed to them! And I chatted with the CASper online tech, and she said the results can take UP TO 3 weeks, but that is basically the average amount of time. I'm obviously impatient ?

10 hours ago, ballen1995 said:

I, also took CASper on July 8! I talked to Carey, the administrative assistant, and she said, although it is under review, it wont be complete until the test results get distributed to them! And I chatted with the CASper online tech, and she said the results can take UP TO 3 weeks, but that is basically the average amount of time. I'm obviously impatient ?

I am right there with you. lol. So I guess we are looking at the 29th being complete...

42 minutes ago, Cdowell22 said:

Received an interview invite July 26th. October 5th is my interview date. Can’t make the August 10th one due to family vacation ?. Goodluck to everybody ?

Wow, congrats!! How long did it take to receive an invite from when they said they were reviewing your application?