Hi all! 

First time applicant. Received under review email on 8/31 and interview invitation on 9/6! Interview is scheduled for October 12th 0800! Anyone know what format the interview is? 

15 minutes ago, ecast0111 said:

Hi guys,

I got my interview invite on Friday too.  I am scheduled for Friday,  Sept. 28.  Anyone else scheduled for that day?

Congrats and good luck! If you don't mind me asking, how are you preparing for the interview? 

3 hours ago, Marebear said:

Congrats and good luck! If you don't mind me asking, how are you preparing for the interview? 

Thank you and good luck to you too.  I have been listening to a lot of videos, I have thought about what I am going to say but trying not to memorize stuff, and just practicing answering questions.  Do you have an interview for the same day?  

26 minutes ago, ecast0111 said:

Thank you and good luck to you too.  I have been listening to a lot of videos, I have thought about what I am going to say but trying not to memorize stuff, and just practicing answering questions.  Do you have an interview for the same day?  

My interview is October 12th, so you get to go first! 

On 9/6/2018 at 2:57 PM, ErikaIrene said:

Interview invite 9/21 0800!! 

Erika are you wearing pants or a skirt suit?  I bought both and was thinking about wearing the skirt with the jacket but I read in a web site that a skirt was not recommended, ?  they said it would distract the interviewers and that everyone should wear pants to be equals with the men.  What do you think?  

I would suggest whatever you feel most comfortable in! I thought about a skirt but chose pants! It's completely up to you given the skirt is an appropriate length! ?

Guest MPA21

Have anyone tried to reschedule their interview? I was invited for 10/12 but I’m already have an interview for different school that day

On 9/12/2018 at 10:45 PM, ErikaIrene said:

I would suggest whatever you feel most comfortable in! I thought about a skirt but chose pants! It's completely up to you given the skirt is an appropriate length! ?

Okay thank you!  Good Luck and I hope we both make it...are you local or from out of state?

6 hours ago, ecast0111 said:

Okay thank you!  Good Luck and I hope we both make it...are you local or from out of state?

I am from Houston, about 5 hours away! 

Just received an interview invite for 10/12 at 1pm! Ill be coming from South Louisiana, if anyone has any insight on the interview format it would be greatly appreciated ? 

• Like 1

Does anyone know/ think if there will be interviews the friday after thanksgiving? Trying to plan a trip but hopeful for an interview.

4 hours ago, sierra777 said:

For those that interviewed on 8/21 did they mention when they would inform you of acceptance, denial, or being waitlisted?

I mean 9/21!

Hi everyone!

Just received an interview invite for 10/12, however, I will be declining it because I have accepted a seat elsewhere!

I submitted my CASPA on 05/17 just in case anyone was wondering.

Good luck everyone!