Was accepted off the waitlist today!!! Does anyone know when the program start date is? Also, what are the dates for the Academy for Success/Orientation? Thank you! 

Edited by sm0613

Academy for success is August 5th-16th. The white coat ceremony is on the 16th. First day of class is the 26th if I’m not mistaken. Also there is an online portion to the academy for success which you do during the summer and which has already started. Also I recommend you find the Facebook group for the incoming class, the 2nd year students on there are super helpful. Hope this helps!

Hello! I recently received my acceptance into this program. For all of those who have been accepted, how has your experience been in the program so far? How is the teaching style going for you? Do you know if there is a non-refundable down deposit to hold your spot? Hows housing? Any advice or tips?