2018-2019 application cycle!

4 hours ago, LindseyJ3 said:

I was invited to interview on October 19th! Could anyone help with tips to prepare? Also,  I read that in previous years there were medical/anatomy quizzes! Does anyone know if that is also going on this year? Thanks! 

Hi Lindsey! My advice would be to prepare accordingly with general interview practice and ultimately be yourself. Don’t over think it! Good luck! ??? 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, CanIBeAPaPlz said:

For those flying in for interviews, what airport are you flying into? McAllen? 

The closest airport to the campus is McAllen Miller International Airport. However, another option could be Valley International Airport in Harlingen (it's important to note that Southwest only flies into Harlingen and not McAllen).

6 hours ago, Marebear said:

Hey guys! Anyone interviewing tomorrow (10/12) 8am-1pm? I would love to walk in with a friendly face if anyone else is interested. Everything is better with a friend!

I'm also Interviewing tomorrow from 8am to 1pm ! Just found this thread and was nervously looking for some interview tips!

On 10/9/2018 at 2:41 PM, LindseyJ3 said:

I was invited to interview on October 19th! Could anyone help with tips to prepare? Also,  I read that in previous years there were medical/anatomy quizzes! Does anyone know if that is also going on this year? Thanks! 

I'm interviewing that day as well! Where are you coming from? Ill be flying in from Dallas

On 10/11/2018 at 9:48 AM, Marebear said:

Hey guys! Anyone interviewing tomorrow (10/12) 8am-1pm? I would love to walk in with a friendly face if anyone else is interested. Everything is better with a friend!

How did the interview go? Also, was there a tour during the time? A current student told me she thought there might be but wasn't 100% sure! 

1 hour ago, LindseyJ3 said:

How did the interview go? Also, was there a tour during the time? A current student told me she thought there might be but wasn't 100% sure! 

After the interview we had some time left and some current students showed us some relevant buildings as well as a classroom. It’s a great campus overall. Hope that helps! 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ecflowers said:

For those who interviewed here already... did you take copies of your resume or anything else’s I’m forgetting? Ladies, did you take a purse?

I took a small notebook, pen, and a small purse.  Didn't use the notebook, did use the pen.  Didn't take a resume, didn't need one.  Good luck!