2018 - 19 Application Cycle

On 10/12/2018 at 7:15 PM, marissajanel said:

I would imagine so! They have three interview dates (to my knowledge) lol and so far I’ve only heard the people above mention one date. Also I’ve never heard of a school only sending invites one day haha it’s normally at least a month of sending invites! 

Hey I'm currently in MUSC PA program it's actually interviews Oct 30, Nov 5, Nov 6 and Nov 12. It's a signup genius so you picked the date that works for you out of the 4. I'm pretty sure it takes up to a week maybe longer to call everyone because so people decline invites so then that opens spots for others. Hope this helps!!!!

Congratulations to everyone who has received an invite and who will continue to receive an invite. MUSC is a great school. I'm Daresha I'm a 1st year with Gerardo who some of you have spoken to already. I'll be helping with interviews on Nov 12 so see you all then! If you have any personal questions DM me. If you have any general questions please feel free to ask here and I'll be happy to answer anything I can. Relax you are all smart, you got this far!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dharri20 said:

Hey I'm currently in MUSC PA program it's actually interviews Oct 30, Nov 5, Nov 6 and Nov 12. It's a signup genius so you picked the date that works for you out of the 4. I'm pretty sure it takes up to a week maybe longer to call everyone because so people decline invites so then that opens spots for others. Hope this helps!!!!

Thank you so much!! It does ?

3 hours ago, Dharri20 said:

Congratulations to everyone who has received an invite and who will continue to receive an invite. MUSC is a great school. I'm Daresha I'm a 1st year with Gerardo who some of you have spoken to already. I'll be helping with interviews on Nov 12 so see you all then! If you have any personal questions DM me. If you have any general questions please feel free to ask here and I'll be happy to answer anything I can. Relax you are all smart, you got this far!

Go Daresha! We’re all excited to see you guys! YouTube some PA mock interviews. There’s a lot of them out there!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Can someone who goes to this school give me some insight as to cost of living, tuition, etc.? The website lists a lot in terms of what I’d need finally but I’ve found a few websites that have estimated total cost of going to this school (living, tuition, personal $$, etc.) to be around $130,000+. Is this true? 

Hey all! So, a part of me is in panic mode. I did not receive an invite on Friday. Is that it or will there be another round? My stats are comparable to those who have already received an invitation. MUSC is the only school I applied to. I poured my heart and soul into my application. Any advice would help!

1 minute ago, kelstau said:

Hey all! So, a part of me is in panic mode. I did not receive an invite on Friday. Is that it or will there be another round? My stats are comparable to those who have already received an invitation. MUSC is the only school I applied to. I poured my heart and soul into my application. Any advice would help!

I just received my invite today 

On 10/14/2018 at 9:48 AM, Dharri20 said:

I will see you that day! I just scheduled my interview and am so excited. Are there group interviews or just one on one?

On October 14, 2018 at 9:48 AM, Dharri20 said:

Do you remember how much the deposit was if accepted after the interview?