2018 - 19 Application Cycle

1 hour ago, PAtobe33 said:

Congrats!! Would you mind sharing your stats? Good luck!

Thank you so much!! And of course not!

caspa overall GPA: 3.52, BCP GPA: 3.36

GREverb: 156, GREquant: 162, GREwriting: 4.5

patient-care hours: ~1,850

volunteering: ~280 

shadowing: ~140

So I didn’t have awesome grades or anything alone that would’ve stuck out but instead was a part of a lot in undergrad that I’m guessing helped! Also visited campus for an open house/sitting in on class and this has really seemed to help with interviews in general so far! Definitely recommend to anyone waiting to hear from schools. But you’re gonna do great and just stay positive if you’re still waiting ? good luck!!

4 minutes ago, eeb67 said:

So I didn’t have awesome grades or anything alone that would’ve stuck out but instead was a part of a lot in undergrad that I’m guessing helped! Also visited campus for an open house/sitting in on class and this has really seemed to help with interviews in general so far! Definitely recommend to anyone waiting to hear from schools. But you’re gonna do great and just stay positive if you’re still waiting ? good luck!!

When did you submit?

23 minutes ago, eeb67 said:

Thank you so much for your feedback! I live out of state so have not attended an open house, but would love to if it was beneficial. Thanks again!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, marissajanel said:

Congrats! Do you mind sharing stats or when you submitted?

Yes of course ! 

My application was submitted June 27th. 

SGPA: 3.87

GPA: 3.87 

PCE: 1000 hours

Shadowing: 200 hours 

GRE: Verbal: 151 , Math: 157 

Division 1 Lacrosse Player which made it challenging getting more PCE hours. 

I am from out of state as well. 

Best of luck to everyone !!

26 minutes ago, crcrown said:

Anyone know if more invite will be sent out next week or if all invites went out today?

The email I received said that if we received an email today, we had until 10/17 to sign up for an interview slot. If someone doesn't do that, the invitation will be offered to another applicant. So they'll probably send out a few more invitations after 10/18!

30 minutes ago, crcrown said:

Anyone know if more invite will be sent out next week or if all invites went out today?

I would imagine so! They have three interview dates (to my knowledge) lol and so far I’ve only heard the people above mention one date. Also I’ve never heard of a school only sending invites one day haha it’s normally at least a month of sending invites! 

17 hours ago, marissajanel said:

I would imagine so! They have three interview dates (to my knowledge) lol and so far I’ve only heard the people above mention one date. Also I’ve never heard of a school only sending invites one day haha it’s normally at least a month of sending invites! 

So the invite email that went out actually gave a few choices of dates and it’s just been a weird coincidence that most of us on here picked the November 5th date! But wishing you luck that you hear soon ?