2018 - 19 Application Cycle

5 hours ago, Gerardo said:

I’ve met so many great candidates last Monday and I can’t wait to meet more tomorrow! I’ll be doing the meet and greet for the first half of the day and going to be the group leader for the second part of the day.

Good luck tomorrow for those who are interviewing!

Look forward to meeting you tomorrow, Gerardo! 

I’ve met so many great candidates last Monday and I can’t wait to meet more tomorrow! I’ll be doing the meet and greet for the first half of the day and going to be the group leader for the second part of the day.
Good luck tomorrow for those who are interviewing!

See you then, Gerardo!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey afternoon interview people! I am so excited to meet some of you today. Question on times though. The time on the interview sign-up slot started at 11:50, but I got an email from the group leader saying 12:30. What time are you guys planning to arrive/did you arrive for past interviews? Thanks!

Hey afternoon interview people! I am so excited to meet some of you today. Question on times though. The time on the interview sign-up slot started at 11:50, but I got an email from the group leader saying 12:30. What time are you guys planning to arrive/did you arrive for past interviews? Thanks!

Hey! Looking forward to meeting you as well. I did not receive an email from the group leader so
I will be planning to arrive by 11:30am.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, Archer11 said:

Has anyone heard anything from admissions yet?

Not yet! I know they told our group we'd hear back after Thanksgiving (so emotions are definitely rushing in quickly!) I interviewed November 6th PM group. I interviewed last year and was waitlisted. Hope to get some good news soon!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Hey guys,

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and some good quality time to relax and enjoy your break. I just wanted to say thank you for letting me in this thread and hopefully I was able to answer your questions and inquiries. I've met so many great candidates and I can tell that you all will be great future PAs! You should be hearing back from Meghan Kirwan by next week up till the first week of December. I'm hoping to see you guys next year. MUSC is such a great PA program in SC and for those who didn't get an invite, please don't be discouraged. I've met applicants who interviewed and it was their second and third time applying. Set that goal and don't stop until you get it!

I'm always available at santiago@musc.edu if you have further questions.

Have a great day!

• Like 9

11 hours ago, Gerardo said:

Hey guys,

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and some good quality time to relax and enjoy your break. I just wanted to say thank you for letting me in this thread and hopefully I was able to answer your questions and inquiries. I've met so many great candidates and I can tell that you all will be great future PAs! You should be hearing back from Meghan Kirwan by next week up till the first week of December. I'm hoping to see you guys next year. MUSC is such a great PA program in SC and for those who didn't get an invite, please don't be discouraged. I've met applicants who interviewed and it was their second and third time applying. Set that goal and don't stop until you get it!

Have a great day!

Thanks for this! 

• Like 2

On 11/25/2018 at 10:31 AM, Gerardo said:

Hey guys,

Have a great day!

Thank you so much for all of your help throughout the whole process! I really appreciate it all. Good luck with school and everything you have coming 😊

• Like 1