Wanted to get this thread started early for everyone applying to MUSC this cycle!

CASPA Submitted: 6/3/2018
CASPA Verified: 6/4/2018

Good luck everyone!

• Like 1

I took it on Sunday. It was really interesting. Prior to taking it, they suggest doing a practice run so that you can get a feel for the test. The test all in all took me about an hour and a half. You get a 15min break half way through if you want, otherwise you can skip it.

Hope this helps !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

Agreed ^^^^

Honestly, just look at a couple of YouTube videos to get a feel for the type of questions that they will ask you. Overall it wasn’t as bad as I thought it was going to be. It’s a chance to prove that you can handle tough situations well! 

On 6/7/2018 at 9:24 PM, karhorn said:

hello! Is MUSC have a rolling application? 

From what I have gotten from there website and "the applicants manual of physician assistant programs 2018" is that MUSC is NON-ROLLING! 

• Upvote 1

Mine says verified... has CASPA not received and processed all course work? What about your LORS?
If all is in order I would contact CASPA. It may have to do with verifying coursework and they may be hung up on something.

Just making sure I am on the same page with all of you - MUSC’s supplemental app cannot be accessed until July 1st, correct?

Yep!

12 hours ago, egh01983 said:

The supplemental was just that brief, demographic, test scores, etc. thing correct?

Was there an essay?? Starting it today! I am “essayed” out! 

Was there an essay?? Starting it today! I am “essayed” out! 

No essays. Just your demographics, test scores, schooling info, payment. :)

49 minutes ago, ballerina said:

No essays. Just your demographics, test scores, schooling info, payment. ?

Huge fan of that layout! Hahaha. Good luck everyone!! 

for everyone who filled out the MUSC app, I saw that it requested proof of licensing be mailed to the college, but what about transcripts, do they just access that from CASPA? 

Good luck! 

7 hours ago, AnneDPAApplicant said:

for everyone who filled out the MUSC app, I saw that it requested proof of licensing be mailed to the college, but what about transcripts, do they just access that from CASPA? 

Good luck! 

Proof of any professional health care licensure must be faxed or mailed. They can access transcripts in your CASPA application but some programs also request official transcripts following acceptance. But, of course, send transcripts their way if you have any courses in-progress! 

On 7/2/2018 at 9:40 PM, BlytheLanier said:

Proof of any professional health care licensure must be faxed or mailed. They can access transcripts in your CASPA application but some programs also request official transcripts following acceptance. But, of course, send transcripts their way if you have any courses in-progress! 

I emailed them and they said that if you had uploaded the license to CASPA in their supplemental you don't have to mail it!

I received an email from LaTanya saying my CASPer results had not been received, but when I go on the CASPer website it says "results delivered" next to MUSC PA. Is anyone else having any problems with CASPer?