2018 - 19 Application Cycle

I took it on Sunday. It was really interesting. Prior to taking it, they suggest doing a practice run so that you can get a feel for the test. The test all in all took me about an hour and a half. You get a 15min break half way through if you want, otherwise you can skip it.

Hope this helps !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, AnneDPAApplicant said:

for everyone who filled out the MUSC app, I saw that it requested proof of licensing be mailed to the college, but what about transcripts, do they just access that from CASPA? 

Good luck! 

Proof of any professional health care licensure must be faxed or mailed. They can access transcripts in your CASPA application but some programs also request official transcripts following acceptance. But, of course, send transcripts their way if you have any courses in-progress! 

On 7/2/2018 at 9:40 PM, BlytheLanier said:

Proof of any professional health care licensure must be faxed or mailed. They can access transcripts in your CASPA application but some programs also request official transcripts following acceptance. But, of course, send transcripts their way if you have any courses in-progress! 

I emailed them and they said that if you had uploaded the license to CASPA in their supplemental you don't have to mail it!

• 3 weeks later...