New York Institute of Tech: 2018-2019 Cycle

Congrats to those who got accepted. I was under the assumption that NYIT does not utilize rolling admissions according to their site. Kind of bummed that they started giving out acceptances before Oct. 1. I was looking forward to getting a chance to interview here. There's still hope. Hopefully.

On 9/29/2018 at 12:37 AM, AspiringPA319 said:

I received an acceptance today as well. Good luck to all!

On 9/29/2018 at 10:52 PM, ArizonaPA2BE said:

Received my acceptance email on Friday! Congratulations to all of the other candidates that also received the marvelous news. Anyone here from the 09/19 interview get accepted as well?

On 9/30/2018 at 7:25 AM, JLR2018 said:

I was at the 9/19 interview as well and was accepted 

On 10/1/2018 at 10:15 AM, CMPA2 said:

Rejected, good luck everyone!

When did you guys apply?

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, KT0618 said:

Hey guys! Did anyone apply around the end of June, got verified in July and still have not heard anything back yet? I'm thinking of calling them up to ask, but I'm not sure if it's a good idea. 

I did and only got an email that said my application is verified. I’m hoping no news is good news at this point? 

@charmalarm I believe they have rejected several people at this point. So I think we just have to hang tight if we haven’t heard back. Seems there’s still a few interview dates left too, if people are being accepted at other programs there’s a chance someone will drop their interview and others will be invited to take empty slots... may be wishful thinking but who knows anything can happen. From what I remember from their info session, they rank applicants and go from there with who they invite to interview, so we may just be ranked a bit lower until they reach us to be invited, doesn’t necessarily mean rejection.