Bethel University: 2018-2019 Cycle

On 9/30/2018 at 3:56 PM, brookerobinson said:

Are there any students who a part of the PA program at Bethel University who can give details to this program? I am really interested in this program and I am interviewing October 12th from Phoenix, AZ. 

I am a student and they split you into groups of 6 and you rotate with your group to different sessions. It's very laid back and everyone gets a chance or turn to talk. The only session you are alone without the group is the private interview. 

On 10/4/2018 at 7:00 PM, leyna said:

Hi ! 

Congrats to you ? I am also invited on Oct12 too. I wonder what is the interview format that Bethel using. Do you have any information about it?

Congrats! Morning or Afternoon session? I do not know much, but everyone I have talked to that has interviewed with Bethel before said it was a wonderful experience! They do their best to make you feel comfortable and it's pretty laid back (for a PA interview!). The faculty and current students that I previously met are SO kind-hearted and genuine and I'm sure it will be an awesome day!

• 2 weeks later...

I am not sure. I would advise you call the admission office. But as what I learned from the day of interview Oct12th was that they only offered 2 interview days (the 12th and 19th), then they would do the assessments from both days for the decisions holistically. 

If you dont get much of a good news from Bethel. Dont get discourage, there are still more programs to appply to. Good luck to you !

8 hours ago, af1000 said:

Had my interview oct 19. does anyone when we are expected to hear admission decisions? 

I believe they said they MIGHT start letting people know by the end of the month if they are done by then, otherwise we would know our status by Thanksgiving. That's what I remember hearing. 

• Like 2

Congrats to both of you, very exciting news!! Did they say how many offers they have made? I'm curious if they are making a few at a time or how that works!

58 minutes ago, toshpoint00 said:

I also got an acceptance call today!!! Good luck to everyone!! Hope to meet some of you in person!

1 hour ago, meganb1996 said:

Excited to announce that I have been accepted to the Bethel PA program! They called this afternoon. Class of 2021!!! I know many of you wanted to know when they started to make calls, good luck to all!!

1 hour ago, toshpoint00 said:

I also got an acceptance call today!!! Good luck to everyone!! Hope to meet some of you in person!

1 hour ago, meganb1996 said:

Excited to announce that I have been accepted to the Bethel PA program! They called this afternoon. Class of 2021!!! I know many of you wanted to know when they started to make calls, good luck to all!!

I also got the wonderful acceptance call this afternoon! So excited to be classmates! 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...