I also received an interview invitation for February 1!! Super surprised to hear so late in the cycle... is the class completely filled or is this more for a waitlist? Briefly reading the thread it seems that many applicants gave up their spots... ‘

any insight on the interview process, primarily the group interview aspect?

• Like 2

How is everyone getting their interview invites- is it through your e-mails or student portal? If it's the student portal, how do we access it?

2 hours ago, pagirl99 said:

How is everyone getting their interview invites- is it through your e-mails or student portal? If it's the student portal, how do we access it?

I got mine through email 

Does anyone know how many seats are still open in the program? I am interviewing on 2/01 and would like to get a realistic idea about my chances!

9 minutes ago, LeighB said:

Does anyone know how many seats are still open in the program? I am interviewing on 2/01 and would like to get a realistic idea about my chances!

I am also interviewing this Friday! See you then!

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, LeighB said:

So right now there are 50 members in the “accepted students fb page”, however some people may not have fb or know about the page, so there could be way more. And it looks like they haven’t accepted anyone yet from January 24th interview yet 

• Upvote 1

has anyone else been waitlisted? Are interviewed applicants either accepted or waitlisted, or are some rejected as well?

Edited by PA1day9176

12 minutes ago, Ragtag42 said:

Just checked my portal and I was accepted from the January 24 interview! I’m so excited!!

Congrats!! Did you get an email as well?

Accepted from the January 24th interview as well! Does anyone know how long we have to pay the deposit? Unsure if it will be in my information packet but I just wanted to get a timeline 

• Like 2

On 2/2/2019 at 9:17 AM, Clarissa25 said:

Accepted from the January 24th interview as well! Does anyone know how long we have to pay the deposit? Unsure if it will be in my information packet but I just wanted to get a timeline 

@Clarissa25 On the online portal it says pay the deposit to hold your seat by 3/3/19

• Like 1

submitted my application in Mid July

Received an interview invitation  Jan 8

My interview date is Feb 21 however I have been accepted to a program a lot closer to home so I will be giving up my interview seat. Best of luck to those still applying and congrats to those who have been accepted!!

Hello everyone!! I just accepted an interview invite for 3/19!!! Unbelievable, but so excited I have an opportunity to come to this school. I'm assuming the class isn't really full if they are still interviewing, correct? Has anyone from the interviews been waitlisted?

1 minute ago, Bloodparrot444 said:

Hello everyone!! I just accepted an interview invite for 3/19!!! Unbelievable, but so excited I have an opportunity to come to this school. I'm assuming the class isn't really full if they are still interviewing, correct? Has anyone from the interviews been waitlisted?

I have! Unfortunately they don’t give out rankings so I’m not sure where I stand 

2 minutes ago, Naiaalessandra said:

I have! Unfortunately they don’t give out rankings so I’m not sure where I stand 

Interesting.  I am surprised they are still interviewing rather than accepting people off the waitlist. Thank you for the prompt response!

2 minutes ago, Naiaalessandra said:

And congratulations on your interview! It is very low key. Have fun with it 🙂

5 minutes ago, Naiaalessandra said:

5 minutes ago, Naiaalessandra said:

Thank you. I appreciate it. My last interview this cycle was absolutely horrible. I'm looking to redeem myself. How many people did you interview with on your day?

3 minutes ago, Bloodparrot444 said:

Thank you. I appreciate it. My last interview this cycle was absolutely horrible. I'm looking to redeem myself. How many people did you interview with on your day?

You got this! I want to estimate around 25-30 people ?

Just now, Naiaalessandra said:

You got this! I want to estimate around 25-30 people ?

Good to know! Good luck with the waitlist. Even if you have a ranking, it still drives you crazy. Trust me, I'm on one right now. Hopefully I'll meet you in Boston this fall 🙂