MCPHS-Boston: 2018-2019 Cycle

32 minutes ago, LeighB said:

Does anyone know how many seats are still open in the program? I am interviewing on 2/01 and would like to get a realistic idea about my chances!

So right now there are 50 members in the “accepted students fb page”, however some people may not have fb or know about the page, so there could be way more. And it looks like they haven’t accepted anyone yet from January 24th interview yet 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Bloodparrot444 said:

Hello everyone!! I just accepted an interview invite for 3/19!!! Unbelievable, but so excited I have an opportunity to come to this school. I'm assuming the class isn't really full if they are still interviewing, correct? Has anyone from the interviews been waitlisted?

I have! Unfortunately they don’t give out rankings so I’m not sure where I stand 

5 minutes ago, Naiaalessandra said:

And congratulations on your interview! It is very low key. Have fun with it 🙂

5 minutes ago, Naiaalessandra said:

And congratulations on your interview! It is very low key. Have fun with it 🙂

Thank you. I appreciate it. My last interview this cycle was absolutely horrible. I'm looking to redeem myself. How many people did you interview with on your day?

4 minutes ago, Bloodparrot444 said:

Good to know! Good luck with the waitlist. Even if you have a ranking, it still drives you crazy. Trust me, I'm on one right now. Hopefully I'll meet you in Boston this fall 🙂

Yes this is my second cycle applying and I am on 3 waitlists 🙂 the waiting is nerve wracking and I would really hate to apply for a 3rd time.... 

hopefully I will see you in the fall though! Good luck again