Marshall B. Ketchum University: 2018-2019 Cycle

On 11/21/2018 at 11:35 AM, MishaShisha said:

I’m wondering, does anyone know about how many people are actually called to interview for the roughly 40 spots they have for next year? Because I know some schools call several hundred and some keep it around 100-150...  

When I called admissions the lady said they will be interviewing around 144 students

Can anyone confirm if I am understanding correctly in regards to the invite timeline? If you applied for the early decisions, you will be notified in November, if you applied for the regular deadline, you will be notified in December. So does this mean that if I do not receive an interview invite by tomorrow (the last day of November), that should be taken as a rejection? 

8 hours ago, SimonNewmanPA said:

Weird...I submitted 8/5 and have not heard anything back... 😕

Did you pay the supplemental application fee? I emailed them about 3 weeks ago because I did not hear anything at all. They apologized and immediately sent me an email link to the mbku portal. I think the system might have been glitching on their end. Luckily I was still able to meet the deadline for early consideration.

14 hours ago, PAhopeful6 said:

Can anyone confirm if I am understanding correctly in regards to the invite timeline? If you applied for the early decisions, you will be notified in November, if you applied for the regular deadline, you will be notified in December. So does this mean that if I do not receive an interview invite by tomorrow (the last day of November), that should be taken as a rejection? 

From last year's thread it seems as though early consideration applicants had interviews in December, but interviews were still held in January for those who applied after the September 1st deadline. Don't lose faith.

Hi everyone. I got an invite for 12/8 as well. To those who are still waiting, don't lose hope. I got the supplemental application email about 2 weeks ago even though i sent my application in August for early admission. So i contacted them. Evidently, it has been a computer glitch n to be fair to everyone who applied early admission, they have extended the Nov deadline. That is why we are getting Dec invites. I am very excited and can't wait to meet u all.

Good luck to everyone.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Amberrose421 said:

From last year's thread it seems as though early consideration applicants had interviews in December, but interviews were still held in January for those who applied after the September 1st deadline. Don't lose faith.

Thank you, that’s my question though. If I apppllied for early decisions, and did not hear back in November, then I think that’s a rejection? They will begin sending out invites for regular deadline applicants in December (to interview in January). After today I believe they are finished sending invites to early decisions applicants. 

1 hour ago, PAhopeful6 said:

Thank you, that’s my question though. If I apppllied for early decisions, and did not hear back in November, then I think that’s a rejection? They will begin sending out invites for regular deadline applicants in December (to interview in January). After today I believe they are finished sending invites to early decisions applicants. 

You should email them. They were pretty responsive the times I needed to clarify something.

Edited by Amberrose421

8 hours ago, Amberrose421 said:

Did you pay the supplemental application fee? I emailed them about 3 weeks ago because I did not hear anything at all. They apologized and immediately sent me an email link to the mbku portal. I think the system might have been glitching on their end. Luckily I was still able to meet the deadline for early consideration.

I paid the supplemental on 9/17 so that was over 2 months ago and I haven't heard anything.

Submitted 8/5...

7 hours ago, PAhopeful6 said:

I have the same question and I believe I am in the same boat as you.