Marshall B. Ketchum University: 2018-2019 Cycle

2 hours ago, mkaur24 said:

Git an interview invite as well, can anyone who has taken interview in a past want to share what format was interview and how they feel about this school? Thank you in advance. 

I found more information about the process from the portal under handouts. But yes, anyone with previous experience please feel free to share as well 🙂

On ‎11‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 9:27 AM, Hanskari said:

I received an interview. They said to click on the link in the email and accept the invitation. When I do that and log in to my account it says there is no action required. Am I looking in the wrong spot to accept the interview? Has anyone experienced this? 

I submitted my CASPA application in June. 

Does anyone have any insight as to how many waves of interview invites will be sent out this month? I also applied for the early decisions but did not receive an invite as of yet, so I am curious if there will be more sent out this month. I am trying to stay hopeful but I am thinking if I did not receive one yet then I am not getting an interview. 

11 minutes ago, PAhopeful6 said:

Does anyone have any insight as to how many waves of interview invites will be sent out this month? I also applied for the early decisions but did not receive an invite as of yet, so I am curious if there will be more sent out this month. I am trying to stay hopeful but I am thinking if I did not receive one yet then I am not getting an interview. 

I also applied early decision and haven't heard back yet so I'm curious about this as well! Hopefully we hear back soon. 

On 9/2/2018 at 4:43 PM, PACiswhatIwillbe said:

Hey everyone! 2nd year MBKU student here. First off, congrats on applying! All I have to say is MBKU is awesome. I couldn’t imagine attending any other program. I highly recommend attending one of their pre-PA preview days. I don’t know of any specific dates just yet, but they usually host one in October. I’m about to start rotations in a couple months so I can’t answer any questions regarding that just yet, but feel free to reach out if you have any specific questions. Good luck! 

Hello, will you be able to share how was interview process. Stressful how is the faculty at school? 

On 11/15/2018 at 9:27 AM, Hanskari said:

I received an interview. They said to click on the link in the email and accept the invitation. When I do that and log in to my account it says there is no action required. Am I looking in the wrong spot to accept the interview? Has anyone experienced this? 

Hello, look to left click on your current status. Under it will be interview click on it and than a page will open and you scroll down way at the bottom will be choices for interview. Good luck.