Marshall B. Ketchum University: 2018-2019 Cycle

1 hour ago, LeBronisGOAT said:

It's probably safe to assume we're either wait-listed or rejected if we didn't get a call at this point huh?

I’m not going to assume anything and neither should you. Hold tight, be patient, and wait. Like someone mentioned previously, calls are going out and when you receive yours all depends on the schedule of the faculty members who interviewed you. Even if you do not receive a phone call this week, keep in mind those accepted may have accepted a seat somewhere else therefore opening up a spot for you! All in all it’s not over until you receive an official rejection. In the mean time, anticipate good news only! 

Edited by FeelTheMusicPA
  • Like 5

4 hours ago, LeBronisGOAT said:

It's probably safe to assume we're either wait-listed or rejected if we didn't get a call at this point huh?

It's definitely easier to fall into despair and negativity, I can relate to that 100%. However sometimes we need to trust the process and realize that everything happens when it needs to happen. Stay strong and resilient! I'm wishing everyone going through this PA journey only the best and I am sure we will be where we ought to be when the timing is right 

• Like 4

Hey Friends! I received a call this morning at 9 am ! I interviewed 1/18 ! I am so excited! I also have to let everyone know that i am a 3rd time applicant and definitely know that this process is not easy, however, persistence and having a positive attitude will definitely help in the long run. BE POSITIVE. KEEP YOUR HEAD UP! 🙂

For those who were accepted, did any of you get an email as well in addition to a phone call? I just got a call, but I'm still in shock and don't feel like this is real! lol!

• Like 4

On 2/1/2019 at 8:10 PM, pauljl said:

Just got the call hours ago!!! Dying inside

On 2/2/2019 at 1:42 PM, yjyoo said:

I missed a call yesterday and just received the acceptance call!! Can’t believe it!! I interviewed Jan 26th!

8 hours ago, Classynotnasty said:

Just got the call!!! Interviewed 12/7 @ 8 emoji4.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, cpsurf said:

Just got the acceptance call at 11 this morning!! Congratulations to everyone so far and for those who haven’t heard yet, hang in there!!! Some students that are accepted will give up there spot for other programs. 

1 hour ago, PABOUND1991 said:

Hey Friends! I received a call this morning at 9 am ! I interviewed 1/18 ! I am so excited! I also have to let everyone know that i am a 3rd time applicant and definitely know that this process is not easy, however, persistence and having a positive attitude will definitely help in the long run. BE POSITIVE. KEEP YOUR HEAD UP! 🙂

For those who were accepted, did any of you get an email as well in addition to a phone call? I just got a call, but I'm still in shock and don't feel like this is real! lol!

Congrats all of you!!! So exciting 😄

If you don’t mind me asking, what were your stats? 

18 hours ago, PABOUND1991 said:

Congrats! They send an email with instructions on what is needed to secure your seat in the program. (deposit, agreement, and background check). 

19 hours ago, PABOUND1991 said:

Congratulations!  Do you remember, from prior years, the timing of when waitlist and rejection emails were sent after the acceptance calls?

Thanks