Marshall B. Ketchum University: 2018-2019 Cycle

1 hour ago, futureePA said:

Do you guys think they actually go into the wait list to get students?

I’m sure they do since there definitely will be a handful of people who initially might have accepted the offer, but then choose to go to a different school.

I just really wish they would tell us how we rank or give us more info about the waitlist... 

I wonder if pretty much everyone that did okay or fairly well on the interview got waitlisted 

Just now, SoCaliPrePA said:

I’m sure they do since there definitely will be a handful of people who initially might have accepted the offer, but then choose to go to a different school.

I just really wish they would tell us how we rank or give us more info about the waitlist... 

I wonder if pretty much everyone that did okay or fairly well on the interview got waitlisted 

I know, i wanted to know where I was ranked, but when I called, Leslie mentioned that they have no way of telling us that. I just want to know how far I am to know if I should even keep my hopes up lol

13 minutes ago, futureePA said:

I know, i wanted to know where I was ranked, but when I called, Leslie mentioned that they have no way of telling us that. I just want to know how far I am to know if I should even keep my hopes up lol

Ugh seriously. I’ve honestly been saying nothing, but amazing things about this program everywhere I get a chance lol. I wish they would at least update us somehow with this info, but we just have to wait and see I guess. 

3 minutes ago, futureePA said:

This girl I interviewed with just received a rejection letter. She just texted me about it. I thought she actually did really well on our group interview. Goes to show how much I know lol

Thanks for sharing this.  I just checked my MyKetchum account, and it says I'm in the "Interview" stage.  Hoping for an email yet today

56 minutes ago, SoCaliPrePA said:

Ugh seriously. I’ve honestly been saying nothing, but amazing things about this program everywhere I get a chance lol. I wish they would at least update us somehow with this info, but we just have to wait and see I guess. 

Yeah, I'm just bracing myself. I would love to attend this program though; I love the way they go about teaching their courses, but we'll see what happens. I hope I hear back from the other place I interviewed with as well. I need some clarity in this bubble of anxiety we live in.