On 3/3/2019 at 10:04 PM, knguyen554 said:

Hi guys,

Congrats to those who have been accepted. I received a surprising call for an interview on 3/12 four days ago.  Is anyone interviewing on that day too? 🙂 

Hello !! I was super surprised to receive a call to interview at LLU on 3/12. 

• Like 1

On 3/9/2019 at 3:58 PM, Minjain said:

Hello !! I was super surprised to receive a call to interview at LLU on 3/12. 

See you there then 😀

2 hours ago, knguyen554 said:

See you there then 😀

I will see you both there!

Edited by TheGovna
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, PAJess said:

Anyone who has been accepted for this cycle mind sharing their stats? Also..congrats!!

Hi! I graduated from CSULB with a degree in Kinesiology. 

Overall undergrad gpa: 3.7 

overall science gpa: 3.5 

Volunteer hours: 800 hours

Medical scribe: 5,000 hours 

• Like 1

To the people who interviewed on 3/12... did they mention when all applicants can expect a final response? 

18 minutes ago, CaliPA13 said:

To the people who interviewed on 3/12... did they mention when all applicants can expect a final response? 

I'm also very curious to know when we will be hearing back from school, hopefully soon. If anyone hears back from school, if you could please keep us posted that would help us with our anxiety. Thanks!!

• Like 1

Remember they are still dealing with getting off probationary status this month.  They might be more worried about that and less about   notifying students that they are selected for a seat.

28 minutes ago, corpsmanspear85 said:

Remember they are still dealing with getting off probationary status this month.  They might be more worried about that and less about   notifying students that they are selected for a seat.

I wonder when they're going to get off probation. They said they knew they were going to get off. I mean I have no doubt that they will, but I hope they find out soon so we can find out soon if we got in.

So I just called today and she told me they will find out about their probation status end of April. We will all find out our status end of March. So just push through (or try to at least) your anxiety until the end of the month. *cries under my covers*

55 minutes ago, corpsmanspear85 said:

The director called me today to offer me a seat and I am very excited. There are still a few more seats available. Don't give up!

Omg congrats!!!! Did he tell you how many seats are left?

3 hours ago, corpsmanspear85 said:

The director called me today to offer me a seat and I am very excited. There are still a few more seats available. Don't give up!

Congratulation, hopefully I hear back some good news from the school.

On 3/15/2019 at 5:24 PM, JoeAvitsbile said:

Has there been any mention of a waitlist and how we might be notified?(phone, email, regular mail)

5 hours ago, JoeAvitsbile said:

I was on the waitlist last year, and they send notification for that via mail! Snail mail. I think all of the accepted students got a phone call. 

I just received an email stating the class is officially full & that I’ve been placed on the alternate list. Keeping my fingers crossed & hoping for the best but also taking this experience as an opportunity to better my application for next cycle!

Congratulations to everyone accepted this cycle!! 

Edited by hopefulmomma

I just called and they said they are not done with the list of calls or send email for waiting list yet, still have hope for phone call if you did not received anything yet !! God will do the best of the best to everyone. 

37 minutes ago, hopefulmomma said:

I just received an email stating the class is officially full & that I’ve been placed on the alternate list. Keeping my fingers crossed & hoping for the best but also taking this experience as an opportunity to better my application for next cycle!

Congratulations to everyone accepted this cycle!! 

Same!