Loma Linda University: 2018-2019 Cycle

9 minutes ago, FutureYearningPA said:

Same, I interviewed in November and I did not hear anything back either. I think if we call, we can find out the status as the previous poster said but I'm really not sure if that's a good idea...

I actually just called today and all she told me was to wait until March. Either an acceptance phone call, or a letter by mail for a rejection. She didn't give me anything else.

• Upvote 1

I interviewed on January 29th. For people about to interview I would say their interview was one of the more strict ones I have ever been on. Very regimented and not as relaxed as other schools. The student body seemed nice. I just wrote them to retract my application as I got accepted to my first choice. Good luck to everyone!  

2 hours ago, TIS93 said:

I recieved a call this morning to interview on Feb 26th! Is anyone else interviewing this day? Can anyone give me any pointers for the interview day?

I interviewed with them mid January. Best piece of advice I could give is to just be yourself and be honest. The staff was so welcoming and made the interview process very comfortable. I would go through different questions using the “how to Ace The PA interview” book. 

58 minutes ago, windmill2019 said:

Do they offer option for interviewing via skype? I am on very tight budget, flight ticket is around $500 and schedule is very tight.. really struggling if I should turn down the interview invitation..

Unfortunately, I do not believe an online interview is an option. It must be done in person. 😞 

Hey guys! My name is Steffainy. I am currently one of the current PA students for class of 2020.

Greetings Future PA! You are invited to the 2nd Annual Pre-PA Conference at Loma Linda University! Spend the afternoon with Faculty, PAs, and the Classes of 2019 & 2020 for workshops and information sessions designed to guide your path to becoming a Physician Assistant. Come learn more about this profession and let us show you how to create a competitive application for PA school!

LLU PA Program Admissions Representatives will be in attendance! Lunch is complimentary and we will also be giving away prizes

https://lluprepa.eventbrite.com

Screen Shot 2019-02-11 at 9.55.27 AM.png

• Like 1

On 2/18/2019 at 10:55 PM, helloMHE said:

hi guys I really wish the best for each one of you. Do anyone have idea if the class already complete or we can still wait for phone calls. 

how many got approved and how many still waiting ?? 🙂

I'm also curious to know how many spots are left. Can't wait for March...

On 10/29/2018 at 11:13 PM, Nikibabian said:

Hello all! 

My name is Nicole and I am a current student at Loma Linda class of 2020. I’m co-vice president and I wanted to introduce myself and help you guys out however I can! 

The president and I have started a FB group for all accepted students, just search “Loma Linda University physician assistant class of 2021”. Congratulations if you have got in already and if you haven’t heard back, don’t freak out! There is still so much time!

please feel free to ask me anything! 

Hello Nicole, I think you came and spoke to all the candidates during our interview session. I have a question, If I'm currently enrolled in one-course, does this affect their decision of getting selected? Thank you in advance for your answer.

On 2/23/2019 at 8:04 PM, milano said:

Hello Nicole, I think you came and spoke to all the candidates during our interview session. I have a question, If I'm currently enrolled in one-course, does this affect their decision of getting selected? Thank you in advance for your answer.

Hello! 

I don't think this will effect their decision at all! I know many people in my current class that were taking a class during interview season and I was accepted without one of the core classes. Luckily I had spring to make that class up! 

Hope this helps!

2 hours ago, Nikibabian said:

Hello! 

I don't think this will effect their decision at all! I know many people in my current class that were taking a class during interview season and I was accepted without one of the core classes. Luckily I had spring to make that class up! 

Hope this helps!

Thank Nicole for getting back to me, was there any specific grade that you had to get to keep your spot?