Loma Linda University: 2018-2019 Cycle

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be starting in September as part of the class of 2020. I obviously can't answer all questions because I haven't started yet, but I would be happy to help with any questions regarding the application/interview process. Also there is a pre-pa conference being held at LLU later this month. Would be a great idea for anyone interested in this profession

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/15/2018 at 9:13 AM, THPA321 said:

I got a call yesterday with an invitation to interview but respectfully withdrew my invitation as I have already accepted a seat elsewhere. Good luck to everyone!! Hope you guys hear back soon!

When was the interview date they invited you for ? I am anxiously waiting to hear something. I haven’t received a rejection in the mail so I know that’s a good thing. I’m just nervous about getting a call. 

On 9/21/2018 at 12:20 AM, Ht213 said:

When was the interview date they invited you for ? I am anxiously waiting to hear something. I haven’t received a rejection in the mail so I know that’s a good thing. I’m just nervous about getting a call. 

Sorry, I'm not sure because I declined my invitation without asking. I'm assuming it was for October though because last cycle I was also called in September and invited to the first interview (October). Good luck!

Archived