Dominican University: 2018-2019 Cycle

Same, still waiting. A bit nail-biting.

For those of you were accepted, congrats!! Also, if you missed the acceptance call, did you get a voicemail to call Dominican back?

For those who were not accepted or were waitlisted, good luck. When did you receive the email/call?

Thanks in advance for any responses.

Edited by swong
Thanks!

3 hours ago, swong said:

Same, still waiting. A bit nail-biting.

For those of you were accepted, congrats!! Also, if you missed the acceptance call, did you get a voicemail to call Dominican back?

For those who were not accepted or were waitlisted, good luck. When did you receive the email/call?

Thanks in advance for any responses.

I missed the acceptance call and received a voicemail and call back number. I had interviewed about 2.5 weeks before getting the call and you betcha bottom dollar I hit “call back” like instantaneously lol. Best of luck! 

2 hours ago, DramaShears said:

I missed the acceptance call and received a voicemail and call back number. I had interviewed about 2.5 weeks before getting the call and you betcha bottom dollar I hit “call back” like instantaneously lol. Best of luck! 

Congrats! How exciting! When did you interview and when did you get your acceptance? 

21 hours ago, ACholaki said:

Congrats! How exciting! When did you interview and when did you get your acceptance? 

I interviewed sept 22 and got the call oct 8, so like 16 days after lol. They had just started calling people at that time though, so not sure how different this process will be from then. They will send a letter and email after the acceptance so even if you miss the call they’ll snail mail you. Best of luck!

On 11/21/2018 at 2:04 PM, Amberrose421 said:

I received an email that I have been placed on the wait list. Still remaining hopeful though. Good luck to everyone who received acceptances. How exciting!

Interviewed 11/3  @ 8 am. 

Congrats! Wait list is very good too. Best of luck.

1 hour ago, Amberrose421 said:

For those on the waitlist. Does anyone know if we have to pay a separate tuition deposit in the event we are moved off the alternate list? I was going to ask admissions, but thought to ask here first.

I am one of the people who have been accepted and we had to pay a $1000 deposit. I’m not sure how much they have you pay on the waitlist, but if it is less, I’m assuming you will pay the remaining upon acceptance. Hope that helps!

2 hours ago, leila93 said:

I am one of the people who have been accepted and we had to pay a $1000 deposit. I’m not sure how much they have you pay on the waitlist, but if it is less, I’m assuming you will pay the remaining upon acceptance. Hope that helps!

Thank you! Yes it does help 🙂 I like to be financially prepared for anything. Congrats to you! 

On 11/19/2018 at 4:50 PM, DramaShears said:

Thanks for you response. Happy to not be in suspense, got an email to be wait-listed.

I like the "you betcha..." haha. Congratulations!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...