Dominican University: 2018-2019 Cycle

I took organic chemistry with a lab and I submitted by mid-July.  I am a reapplicant this year and I also recently became an EMT.  I think that both of those elements definitely played to my favor this round.   Obviously as a first-time applicant there is no way to tick the box of being a “reapplicant” but on their website they say that EMTs are given priority, and in my experience, that appears to be true. 

Best of luck as you apply!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys! Hope every is hangin’ in there! Personally, all this waiting is making me pretty crazy! 

Quick questions:

- For those that interviewed the 09/22, what was the timeline you recall them giving us for hearing back from them? 

- I know there is an interview scheduled for beginning of November.  Are there any other interview dates scheduled other than this, either before or after?

Thanks guys for the info!

10 minutes ago, skate411 said:

Hey guys! Hope every is hangin’ in there! Personally, all this waiting is making me pretty crazy! 

Quick questions:

- For those that interviewed the 09/22, what was the timeline you recall them giving us for hearing back from them? 

- I know there is an interview scheduled for beginning of November.  Are there any other interview dates scheduled other than this, either before or after?

Thanks guys for the info!

Hi! I went to the 9/22 interview and from what I can recall, they said we would probably hear back within 2-4 weeks. As to whether there are other interviews, that is something I do not know. Good luck in the cycle!!