Dominican University: 2018-2019 Cycle

Has anyone else been placed on the waitlist for the Nov 3rd interview date? 

I called 3 weeks ago and they said that its not a waitlist for interview but the interview date. They said they would contact me if there is still space for the Nov 3rd date, or if I have to come on another interview date. I called today but no one answered so I feel left in the dark right now?

3 hours ago, pupadhya said:

I called 3 weeks ago and they said that its not a waitlist for interview but the interview date. They said they would contact me if there is still space for the Nov 3rd date, or if I have to come on another interview date. I called today but no one answered so I feel left in the dark right now?

Hello. I am on the actual interview list. Don't know about wait list. But keep calling them. Sometimes there might be a cancellation.

Good luck

5 hours ago, leila93 said:

Hi everybody! I have my interview scheduled for November too! I'm both excited and terrified! ?

Hi leila 93. Congrats. It's ok. Don't be terrified. Being nervous is ok bc it will boost your cortisol n adrenaline. At the same time give yourself a pad on your back.. there is only one step left. Good luck. See u there. What time is yours?

On 10/22/2018 at 8:58 PM, pupadhya said:

I just canceled my interview spot so hopefully, you'll get it! ?

• Like 1

Hi all!

I just joined the PA Forum and have an interview coming up on 11/3 @ 12:30. Very excited and nervous all at the same time.

If any of the people who have already interviewed have any advice, it would be much appreciated!

Obviously doing research as far as what questions to expect and am not looking for specifics as to what was asked. More so looking for general advice to better prepare.

Thanks in advance and congratulations to all who have received acceptance letters!

• Upvote 1

On 10/29/2018 at 2:10 PM, SBowker said:

Hi all!

I just joined the PA Forum and have an interview coming up on 11/3 @ 12:30. Very excited and nervous all at the same time.

If any of the people who have already interviewed have any advice, it would be much appreciated!

Obviously doing research as far as what questions to expect and am not looking for specifics as to what was asked. More so looking for general advice to better prepare.

Thanks in advance and congratulations to all who have received acceptance letters!

Parking is easy, the interview day is very fair, and the faculty & PA students are really nice! I'd recommend wearing a watch if you have one, it's more professional to keep time that way rather than looking at your phone. Wear comfy shoes so you can enjoy the tour around the gorgeous campus. Good luck everyone!!!

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, sunsandsnow said:

Parking is easy, the interview day is very fair, and the faculty & PA students are really nice! I'd recommend wearing a watch if you have one, it's more professional to keep time that way rather than looking at your phone. Wear comfy shoes so you can enjoy the tour around the gorgeous campus. Good luck everyone!!!

Thanks for the advice!

• 2 weeks later...