Samuel Merritt University: 2018-2019 Cycle

1 hour ago, Cmcsavage said:

I got the call yesterday! Facebook group is up. Search “Samuel Merritt University PA Class of 2021”

Can’t wait to meet you guys in fall!! 👩‍⚕️ ❤️ 

CONGRATS! You are awesome 😊

Did you get acceptance for Oakland or Fresno? And did you put you were interested in both or just one on your app?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Cmcsavage said:

I got the call yesterday! Facebook group is up. Search “Samuel Merritt University PA Class of 2021

Can’t wait to meet you guys in fall!! 👩‍⚕️ ❤️ 

Congrats! This is such an exciting time for all of you. I remember I received my call a year ago today from Dr. DeRosa. It is a moment that I will always remember!!! Enjoy these next few months and try to travel if you are able 2.  I think one of my regrets was working until September. I wish I took more time off to just relax. Also, I am so glad you made your facebook group a closed group. Last year we had it open at first and we got a ton of people joining that had no ties to the program. 

~Paige 

Edited by Peanut3
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ReadytoPA said:

I also got a call yesterday!!! I am absolutely thrilled and was literally speechless on the phone. So so happy to meet my new classmates. I have to say I fell in love with the school after the 8 hour day. I couldn't imagine doing PA anywhere else. Congrats to all who were already accepted!! Yippee!

Hi! Congrats! Just wondering if you got accepted at the Oakland or Fresno campus ?

• Upvote 1

On 1/19/2019 at 8:21 PM, KAJohnson said:

I keep getting sent around campus and then directed to Tonette and then I get email delivery failures. Can someone confirm the email contact for their program? I hope everyone had good interviews today!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello KAJohnson, did you get the contact info you needed?

Tonette Green: tgreen@samuelmerritt.edu and 510-879-9200 ext.7306

Admission: (510) 879-9200 and admission@samuelmerritt.edu 

10 hours ago, daydreamy said:

So I actually missed a call yesterday from the program. I tried calling back, but couldn't get in touch with any faculty so I left a voice message for Dr. DeRosa. I've only been mildly freaking out since noticing that I missed the call, so hopefully it's good news!!??!!

How exciting! Let us know once you've spoken with the admission!!

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, littlezuniga said:

Did anyone that is interviewing this weekend 02/02 get an invite to the pizza party? I've checked my spam folder also but I don't seem to have gotten anything 😞 I would love to go if anyone can help me with who to email for the info! 

Hello! What’s your email? I can forward it to you. 

• Like 1

I received a phone call yesterday from the faculty I interviewed with on 1/19: I am accepted into the PA program!!!!! So surreal. It was an emotional moment, and I feel so grateful to have been picked. To those of you still in the waiting game, please remain positive and hopeful!! Wishing a wonderful day to those interviewing today!!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, futurepaphd said:

I received a phone call yesterday from the faculty I interviewed with on 1/19: I am accepted into the PA program!!!!! So surreal. It was an emotional moment, and I feel so grateful to have been picked. To those of you still in the waiting game, please remain positive and hopeful!! Wishing a wonderful day to those interviewing today!!

Hi were you accepted in Oakland or Fresno?