Bonist55

Samuel Merritt University: 2018-2019 Cycle

Hey guys,

I was accepted to the Fresno campus too and I was told there’s supposed to be an email with info about a tuition deposit. That was a little over two weeks ago. Anyone else from the Fresno campus know anything?

30 minutes ago, LeBronisGOAT said:

It's either waitlist or rejection at this point right?

Sadly yeah. I think so. Sigh 

no luck today. I remember Dr. De Rosa telling me that we all will get it back by March 1. But no calls no emails today. 

On 2/26/2019 at 1:15 AM, ylee053 said:

true...doesn't hurt to create one so we can have means of communication for those who will be attending Fresno campus. I was trying to create a group but I don't know who has been accepted other than through the username here so those who have been accepted to Fresno campus, let me know your email and we can get a group going 🙂

Hi ylee053,

I was accepted to the Fresno campus and I was wondering if a FB group was created for the Fresno campus yet?

On 3/1/2019 at 5:06 PM, Courtneyk said:

Nothing yet

I haven’t heard anything either. I was thinking of giving admissions a call today to check in 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, AH0818 said:

Hi ylee053,

I was accepted to the Fresno campus and I was wondering if a FB group was created for the Fresno campus yet?

Congratulations!!! 🎉 I haven't been able to because I don't know the emails or FB of anyone who got in 😕 but let me know what your email address or FB is and we can get a group going

1 hour ago, ylee053 said:

Congratulations!!! 🎉 I haven't been able to because I don't know the emails or FB of anyone who got in 😕 but let me know what your email address or FB is and we can get a group going

Thank you, congratulations to you too! I'll message you.

9 hours ago, pkingery said:

I haven’t heard anything either. I was thinking of giving admissions a call today to check in 

I called twice today, no answer either time from the contact and extension number they supplied us in prior emails to reach Ms Green

26 minutes ago, gdw40 said:

I called twice today, no answer either time from the contact and extension number they supplied us in prior emails to reach Ms Green

From what I understand (and have experienced), she is really quick with emails, not so much phone calls.

15 hours ago, FredHg said:

From what I understand (and have experienced), she is really quick with emails, not so much phone calls.

I emailed her but no response so far. 

21 hours ago, sharir said:

Anyone get any email? 

Just received an email that they will be sending out the wait-list notifications (for both campuses) on Monday 3/11

Just got an email I was wait listed but they havent compiled the order as of yet and we will hear Monday.