2018-2019 cycle

12 hours ago, umist0722 said:

Does anyone know how many spots have been filled?

So far the facebook group has 24 people. Also, their website says "All interview slots for the CASPA 2018-2019 cycle are now full due to increased demand. We will begin reviewing CASPA applications again should any slots become available".

https://www.stfrancis.edu/academics/physician-assistant-studies/

• Upvote 1

I was offered a seat last week!

Interviewed 10/12 and accepted 10/16!  I was soo ecstatic about this opportunity!

I unfortunately had to decline the offer because I accepted a seat with another college that was a better fit for me. I hope this helps someone else, good luck to everyone on the waiting list. Do not lose your hope just yet. Good things happen to people who wait patiently! ?

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, umist0722 said:

Does anyone know when they will be going through the wait list?

The last interview was on 11/9. They will continue taking applicants off the wait list until the class is full. Students have been taken off the waitlist as late as a few days before orientation starts in January. 

Edited by Kristinamckissick
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
On 10/22/2018 at 12:56 PM, kmtess said:

Hi All, I am a current student, let me know if you have any questions I can answer ? Congrats to all that have been accepted! I look forward to meeting you all !!

Kim

Hi Kim!

wanted to follow up and see how everything is going with you? Have you started your rotations? If so, how has that process been?