2018-2019 cycle

2 hours ago, Jes16 said:

Hi all,    I have an interview for 9/7 and was wondering if there were any tips you can provide about the process and questions. Thanks in advance for your help!

Congrats! I'll be there that day as well! I hear that everyone is extremely welcoming and to just make sure you're comfortable in what you're wearing because the group interview portion can take a while.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys! I have an interview 8/10! I was wondering if anyone had any tips for preparing for the panel interview portion. Also, is this panel interview between multiple interviewers and one interviewee or multiple of both? Also how many people are interviewer per date? Someone said 10 but they weren't 100% sure. Sorry for all the questions haha!

• Upvote 1

There were 8 of us. At my interview in July, we had a two hour group interview. Four applicants, two faculty members + 1 student. They would ask us different type of questions to each of us (behavioral, situational, etc). We then ate lunch with current students. After that, i had two separate one-on-one interviews- first was with a student, second with a faculty member. Student interview was casual; faculty member interview was less stressful than the group interview (why do you want to go here, why PA, hobbies, getting to know you on a personal level). After that, we had thirty minutes to answer a short essay. Then got a tour of the facility. Received my acceptance 4 days after my interview, so they’re very punctual! Good luck!

Edited by aspiring__PA
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/11/2018 at 3:10 PM, KrebsCycle said:

I have an interview on Septemeber 7th. I have booked a room at the Holiday Inn & Suites, 2 queen beds for the night of September 6th.

If anyone has an interview the same day and would like to split the room, that would be great. I'm a girl. 

Hello All, 

I have canceled the Holiday Inn & Suites reservation. I decided I will stay with a friend in Santa Fe and drive down that morning. 

However, my overly helpful sister decided to surprise me and made a reservation at the Nativo Lodge for September 6th. This reservation is non-refundable. I will NOT be using that room. 

If anyone needs a place to stay I will gladly offer you that room, for FREE. It's 2 beds, 2 guests room so all I need is your full name. DM me if interested. 

The expenses associated with an interview if you come from out of town are not small. Hopefully, it will help someone. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/18/2018 at 1:30 PM, umist0722 said:

Does anyone know when the last interviews are?

During my interview this past Friday (9/28) we were told there were three more interview days. Two in October, one in November! 

Submitted/Verified: Mid July

Hold placed for additional LORs: 08/01

Hold Cleared: 09/13

Invite to Interview: 09/17

Decision: Waitlisted 10/1

There is still time! For people like me on the waitlist AND for people still waiting to interview ? 

Edited by pagingPApineapple