Lipscomb 2018-2019 Applicants

Does anybody know if Lipscomb has sent out any rejections yet? I got the "under review" email back on 7/6 and haven't heard anything yet so I'm wondering if this is  a bad sign.
I applied last year to lipscomb, got that email under review and then a month later a rejection letter.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

18 hours ago, JohnnyLAX9 said:

Does anybody know if Lipscomb has sent out any rejections yet? I got the "under review" email back on 7/6 and haven't heard anything yet so I'm wondering if this is  a bad sign.

I received the under review email shortly after applying on August 6th and a interview invitation August 23rd. I don’t think it’s anything more then the standard update letter that they are looking over your application and will get back to you 

Edited by EmiCami

On 8/23/2018 at 8:31 AM, CMPA2 said:

I got my under review 8/14 and still haven't heard anything. I know that is still very recent but I feel like I applied a little late ?  good luck to everyone with interviews!!! Did everyone get invited by email?

Got my under review email on 8/14 as well. Have not heard anything yet either. 

56 minutes ago, KindnessMatters said:

Don't be nervous! Their interviews are greatttt! 

It’s so good to hear that many people have nothing but positive things to say about the interview/program. It’s helping me become less nervous but I’m sure as soon as I get on my flight there my nerves will start again ?

10 hours ago, WhitPA said:

It’s so good to hear that many people have nothing but positive things to say about the interview/program. It’s helping me become less nervous but I’m sure as soon as I get on my flight there my nerves will start again ?

Feel free to PM me if you want some tips! I promise once you actually step foot into the school your nerves will go away because their staff is so friendly. ? 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Kag65599 said:

@topshotta2 hey! Fingers crossed, were you waitlisted or did you get the email about putting your application on hold until other interview dates? I was also at the August 23rd interview and received a hold on my status. 

well I got the hold status email but in general that is being waitlisted  .. because we have to wait ..