Lipscomb 2018-2019 Applicants

13 hours ago, Jisaac6 said:

For those who have been offered interviews do the invitations arrive via email or mail?

Also what are you all stats if you don't mind sharing! 

My invite came via email. 

I’m a pretty non-traditional student with a unique background but my stats are 3.01 cGPA, 3.4 sGPA with a 3.91 post-bacc GPA. 3000+ hours PCE, 600 hours shadowing PAs. Looks like they view applications pretty holistically which is a breath of fresh air as a lot of programs don’t. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, sdebar said:

Anyone else get the under review email a while ago and not heard anything back? I got the under review email on 8/2 and was told to check my email frequently (which I have been) and still nothing ?

I got the under review email 7/9 and didn’t hear back until 8/6 when I got an interview invitation. Hope this helps! 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, sdebar said:

Anyone else get the under review email a while ago and not heard anything back? I got the under review email on 8/2 and was told to check my email frequently (which I have been) and still nothing ?

Got mine on 5/29 and still haven’t heard back. Don’t stress! There’s plenty of time

• Like 1

On 8/7/2018 at 8:49 PM, KrisD said:

I have an interview September 6th. Anyone else got one for that date? 

This is my first cycle applying and my first interview invitation. I am extremely nervous, but super excited!! 

I got an interview for that date as well! This is also my first cycle applying and first interview. Good luck!

Guest TopShotta

Just wrapped up interviewing with Lipscomb today, I must say that the hype is real.  The faculty was so nice, warm and welcoming and they really embodied southern hospitality. The campus is great. The facilities are new and pristine. You can tell they spared no expense.  I will keep my fingers crossed and hope I heard back from them in the coming weeks. 

Good luck on your upcoming interviews. Be yourself and relax, their interview style is nothing like the horror stories you hear on this forum.

13 hours ago, CMPA2 said:

I got my under review 8/14 and still haven't heard anything. I know that is still very recent but I feel like I applied a little late ?  good luck to everyone with interviews!!! Did everyone get invited by email?

I don’t think it’s late! Got my under review 8/6 and just now got my interview invitation today, 8/23! It came through email. 

12 hours ago, EmiCami said:

I’m interviewing November 2nd as well!!A bit nervous but very excited 

Me too! This is going to be my first out of state interview so I'm excited. Do we get a T-shirt too? lol also does anyone know the general time frame of the interviews? I'm looking to book my flight ASAP!

Edited by WhitPA

Guest TopShotta
1 hour ago, WhitPA said:

Me too! This is going to be my first out of state interview so I'm excited. Do we get a T-shirt too? lol also does anyone know the general time frame of the interviews? I'm looking to book my flight ASAP!

Yes, they give you a shirt at the end of the day. The whole day starts at 8 and roughly ends around 230pm, the interviews themselves last about 3-5 mins 

6 hours ago, WhitPA said:

I received a email today that said 8-2. I’ll be traveling from VA, wbu ?