Lipscomb 2018-2019 Applicants

6 minutes ago, EmiCami said:

I interviewed on November 2nd and they said that although they do rolling admissions as far as sending out interview invites they don’t do rolling acceptances. They want to give everyone interviewing a equal chance.  They told my group that they might accept a few immediately (but these acceptances will be rare). They told me that the majority of people would either be immediately rejected or put on a hold status (they said being placed on a “on hold status” is not a waitlist). I heard back November 7th and was placed on a hold status. Thankful it wasn’t a rejection, so now I just have to wait until they have made it through a few more interviews.

I am in this same boat! I am wondering how many spots they are leaving for people on the hold list.. waiting is the worst part

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, cottrell7 said:

I am in this same boat! I am wondering how many spots they are leaving for people on the hold list.. waiting is the worst part

I will say that I personally know 2 ppl who have interviewed (and they each know of several people) that received a denial email.So it sounds like they aren’t just putting everyone on hold. So that’s encouraging. Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone! I have my interview coming up very shortly and I was wondering if anyone would be able to offer a little insight on what the interview was like. What did the day consist of and what kind of question were asked? Any information would help me feel a little less anxious. Thanks in advanced and good luck to everyone waiting to hear back!

the interview day is pretty relaxing. You check in and then the faculty and staff introduces themselves, and they do a little presentation about the program, a tour of the college, then an essay test, and you interview. It is one on two interview format which is about 10 min each and you do that twice. Not to bad, just be relaxed and know your application, why you took certain decisions, and be yourself. Good luck! @NJE17

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...