PAViktute

Lipscomb 2018-2019 Applicants

Guest TopShotta

I just applied to Lipscomb "fingers crossed"

Does anyone know when would they might start sending out interviews?
I'd imagine they are waiting to hear back about accreditation before they send out interviews for this cycle.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I'm worried about this program being accredited. A few of the developing programs this cycle have been withdrawn recently. The applicants do not get their application fee back. I put in my application but I am wondering if that was a mistake. They have a new cohort starting soon and if they don't get accredited are they going to give them the opportunity to have first seats in the January program? Does anyone have any insight on this issue?
If they don't recieve provisional accreditation they will most likely hold seats for those already accepted. Unfortunately, the application fee will not be refunded.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, pa2b2019 said:

I'm worried about this program being accredited. A few of the developing programs this cycle have been withdrawn recently. The applicants do not get their application fee back. I put in my application but I am wondering if that was a mistake. They have a new cohort starting soon and if they don't get accredited are they going to give them the opportunity to have first seats in the January program? Does anyone have any insight on this issue?

Hi, I was wondering which developing programs you are referring to that have withdrawn recently and how did you find out? 

Do we know when they will know about their accreditation? Is it too late to wait to find that out before applying here?

Just saw that their accreditation statement changed.  They received their provisional status! 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, kypa2b said:

Just saw that their accreditation statement changed.  They received their provisional status! 

That is great. I was wondering what was happening with their accreditation. 

On 7/26/2018 at 2:03 PM, jenhic said:

Anyone know if you can apply with pending prerequisites? I have not been able to find an answer on their website.

I'm not too sure if they do or not, but I would send them an email and ask them about it, if it is not directly addressed on their website. 

Guest TopShotta

I got my interview scheduled for this month

Congrats !!

Do you mind sharing your stats / when you applied ?? Thanks !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

19 hours ago, TopShotta said:

Congratulations!!! That is very exciting! When did you get the invite? When is the interview?

I have an interview September 6th. Anyone else got one for that date? 

This is my first cycle applying and my first interview invitation. I am extremely nervous, but super excited!! 

Guest TopShotta
On 8/6/2018 at 9:07 PM, ballerina said:

Congrats !!

Do you mind sharing your stats / when you applied ?? Thanks !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I applied June 6, 2018 and was verified on June 8, 2018

My interview is scheduled for August 23, 2018

Guest TopShotta
14 hours ago, JohnnyLAX9 said:

Congratulations!!! That is very exciting! When did you get the invite? When is the interview?

I got the invite on Monday August 6, 2018 , My interview is scheduled for August 23, 2018

9 hours ago, TopShotta said:

I got the invite on Monday August 6, 2018 , My interview is scheduled for August 23, 2018

did you ever get an email confirmation from Lipscomb after you submitted your application?

Guest TopShotta
4 hours ago, crcrown said:

did you ever get an email confirmation from Lipscomb after you submitted your application?

yeah I got it on June 9

23 hours ago, KrisD said:

I have an interview September 6th. Anyone else got one for that date? 

This is my first cycle applying and my first interview invitation. I am extremely nervous, but super excited!! 

Hey Kris, I also have an interview for that date so I'll see you there! First interview invite for me as well, I can't wait.

2 hours ago, JustinVG said:

Hey Kris, I also have an interview for that date so I'll see you there! First interview invite for me as well, I can't wait.

I received an invite as well! Good luck to you all!! 

• Like 2

For those who have been offered interviews do the invitations arrive via email or mail?

Also what are you all stats if you don't mind sharing! 

• Like 1