Lipscomb 2018-2019 Applicants

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I'm worried about this program being accredited. A few of the developing programs this cycle have been withdrawn recently. The applicants do not get their application fee back. I put in my application but I am wondering if that was a mistake. They have a new cohort starting soon and if they don't get accredited are they going to give them the opportunity to have first seats in the January program? Does anyone have any insight on this issue?
If they don't recieve provisional accreditation they will most likely hold seats for those already accepted. Unfortunately, the application fee will not be refunded.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, pa2b2019 said:

I'm worried about this program being accredited. A few of the developing programs this cycle have been withdrawn recently. The applicants do not get their application fee back. I put in my application but I am wondering if that was a mistake. They have a new cohort starting soon and if they don't get accredited are they going to give them the opportunity to have first seats in the January program? Does anyone have any insight on this issue?

Hi, I was wondering which developing programs you are referring to that have withdrawn recently and how did you find out? 

Guest TopShotta
On 8/6/2018 at 9:07 PM, ballerina said:

Congrats !!

Do you mind sharing your stats / when you applied ?? Thanks !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I applied June 6, 2018 and was verified on June 8, 2018

My interview is scheduled for August 23, 2018

Guest TopShotta
14 hours ago, JohnnyLAX9 said:

Congratulations!!! That is very exciting! When did you get the invite? When is the interview?

I applied June 6, 2018 and was verified on June 8, 2018

I got the invite on Monday August 6, 2018 , My interview is scheduled for August 23, 2018

23 hours ago, KrisD said:

I have an interview September 6th. Anyone else got one for that date? 

This is my first cycle applying and my first interview invitation. I am extremely nervous, but super excited!! 

Hey Kris, I also have an interview for that date so I'll see you there! First interview invite for me as well, I can't wait.