Milligan 2018 Cycle

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I received an interview invite for 6/27/18! I haven't heard anything back from them about details of the interview, very excited to find out what it entails. 

Are there any current students who interviewed last year, that can shed some light from their experience?

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/8/2018 at 11:24 AM, kaw07h said:

I received an interview invite for 6/27/18! I haven't heard anything back from them about details of the interview, very excited to find out what it entails. 

Are there any current students who interviewed last year, that can shed some light from their experience?

Hi, 

Did you hear back from them about the details of the interview? Such as what time it will be begin at? 

• 2 weeks later...

I had an interview on 6/27/18 and was accepted on 7/3! Has anyone else been accepted?

The interview was from 8-1. One interview with 2 of the professors, one with the program chair and one “group interview” with about 3/4 people. Very laid back process!

I’m not sure, I’m guessing it depends on how many seats fill up and how quickly! I’m figuring at least a few other people from the 6/27 date got an offer, and I think there were about 20 of us! I’d assume based on other schools that there’s probably about 3 cycles of interviews!

hopefully I am able to give my seat to someone on the waitlist though, I put my deposit down, but I have quite a few more interviews much closer to home and if one of those pan out I would probably stay closer to the Midwest.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Interviewed on Jul 25. Acceptance e-mail on Jul 27th!
Super laid back interview process with awesome staff. I have not heard about how many seats have been filled and how many are left open. Last communication I got was that the program would be contacting the students who have been accepted and made their deposits within the next two weeks. 
Good luck to all!

Archived