University of St. Joseph: 2018 - 2019 application

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, mvatican said:

I’m wondering the same thing. 

They did say in the update email that all candidates will be notified when the class is filled. 

So I suppose no news is good news?

I guess they were also saying they were going to let us know our rank after the last interview, so I am praying that they do that soon! 

Hi all! I was part of the last interview group on 10/15 (just got the email I was waitlisted). It looks like they are sending emails for the last interviewees so the waitlist should get moving soon. I'm keeping my fingers crossed and good luck to everyone! 

PS I don't think we get exact waitlist rank numbers, but Director Walker mentioned those top 10 on the waitlist get emails so they can start preparing 

Guest IvramPA92
On 10/22/2018 at 8:55 AM, sammy6680 said:

Hi all! I was part of the last interview group on 10/15 (just got the email I was waitlisted). It looks like they are sending emails for the last interviewees so the waitlist should get moving soon. I'm keeping my fingers crossed and good luck to everyone! 

PS I don't think we get exact waitlist rank numbers, but Director Walker mentioned those top 10 on the waitlist get emails so they can start preparing 

Hi,

Did she mention that during the interview or did she emailed you back personally about the top 10 people on the waitlist?  

On 10/23/2018 at 3:07 PM, elizlinn said:

Hi Everyone, just found out I was accepted after interviewing on 10/15!

Does anyone know where in west Hartford/the area students usually live?

Good luck to everyone else!

Majority of the class is from CT and commute from their hometown, but for people who had to relocate, they found apartments in West Hartford.  

On 10/24/2018 at 2:20 PM, IvramPA92 said:

Hi,

Did she mention that during the interview or did she emailed you back personally about the top 10 people on the waitlist?  

She mentioned it on interview day but I think I read a post on this forum (from a past application cycle) that confirmed this

Guest IvramPA92
17 hours ago, erinm327 said:

has anyone been taken off the waiting list? or recieved a “top 10” email?

No news yet. I remember during the interview she mentioned that the people accepted have until mid November or about 2 weeks after their acceptance offer to hand in their $1500 deposit, so by then we should start hearing back from waitlist. I can recall from previous post people were getting accepted from waitlist in mid December. We shall be patient ? 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived