January 2019 Start

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

awesome, thank you ? I got the acceptance email this morning and could not be more excited!! This has been quite a journey so I am just INCREDIBLY thankful. God's plans are always better than our own, so keep your head up, continue following Him, and know He always works things for your good!

I’m so happy for you all who were accepted and waitlisted!! I can’t wait to meet you all! When I interviewed one of the current students said that they interview 100 and accept 50. He also said that most of their current class were waitlisted at first including him and he wasn’t accepted until 2 weeks before the start date. So keep your chin up! Waitlisted isn’t a no!

9 hours ago, mleej said:

I’m so happy for you all who were accepted and waitlisted!! I can’t wait to meet you all! When I interviewed one of the current students said that they interview 100 and accept 50. He also said that most of their current class were waitlisted at first including him and he wasn’t accepted until 2 weeks before the start date. So keep your chin up! Waitlisted isn’t a no!

Thank you for this... This is my first year applying. I think I just needed words of encouragement! Congrats!!

Archived