January 2019 Start

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I emailed admissions on the 3rd and asked if they had started sending out interview invitations yet. They said they were still reviewing applications, and interviews would run from June to September. I haven't heard anything yet. Does anyone know if they will inform you if you do not get an interview? Good luck to everyone!

@Zachschreiber 

This is the first time I applied to Bethel, but not my first time applying to PA school. So I am a reapplicant in the CASPA system. I applied on opening day 4/26/2018 and my supplement application was done by 5/2/2018. I also sent for my transcript about the week before the actual CASPA open date 4/26/2018. I hope that helps.

1 hour ago, idau85 said:

@Zachschreiber 

This is the first time I applied to Bethel, but not my first time applying to PA school. So I am a reapplicant in the CASPA system. I applied on opening day 4/26/2018 and my supplement application was done by 5/2/2018. I also sent for my transcript about the week before the actual CASPA open date 4/26/2018. I hope that helps.

Yeah that helps, for me, everything was done by 6/5/2018 so I am hoping to hear back soon. I am assuming the first interview will be the 07/28/2018? Thanks for your replies!

Hey guys! I am currently a PA student at Bethel University. Congratulations if you got an interview! For those wondering, the 1st interview will be the one in July. As far as airports are concerned, Nashville or Memphis are your best options. Nashville is a little bit closer. Let me know if you have any questions! 

• 3 weeks later...
I will also be there interviewing in July! I submitted first week on May. For anyone familiar or from the area, what is the closest airport? I am coming from FL and trying to book arrangments for the weekend. Thanks in advance

If you fly in from Fl, check Allegiant Air. It’s a budget airline that flys to Memphis pretty cheap!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

My application (including secondary, shadowing log, and everything else) was sent in at the end of may, possibly received at the beginning of june, has anybody else that applied at this time heard anything?  Congrats to all of you who have gotten interviews already, let us know how the interview goes, and how to best prepare in the case that we get the same opportunity.

I interviewed this past Saturday 7/28 and received an acceptance today 7/31. The interview was broken into groups A-E and each group had 4 applicants. The morning starts at 8 AM. Then a short presentation with a warm welcome for the current 1st-year class.  Then two short essay, 30 minutes total, handwritten. Then the interviews are with 3 different faculty members, each faculty with a current as well. So you are in a room with 2 individuals (6 minutes for each interview) for a total of 18 minutes. Then a tour. Then that's it. I was the first group and was done by 10:30 AM. 

The interview was very relaxed and because it is so short, it was conversational for most of it. Plenty of parking and the tour lasted 10 minutes, no walking outside. Snacks provided while you wait for your group. There are plenty of opportunities to interact and ask the current PA students questions. 

$1K deposit and you have 10 days to keep your spot. They need to know so that they know how many seats are left for the next round of interviews. They accept 50 students total. 

Received an interview for 8/11!! I also was wondering where people have being flying into, and also how you got to the school from the airport? I see the school isn’t super close to most airports so just seeing what people did for previous interviews! 

Received an interview for 8/11!! I also was wondering where people have being flying into, and also how you got to the school from the airport? I see the school isn’t super close to most airports so just seeing what people did for previous interviews! 
I know, I'm struggling a bit! Congrats on the interview - where are you coming from?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Archived