2018-2019 Application Cycle

On 2/6/2019 at 1:05 PM, TouroCaliPA said:

Hi all! Sorry for my absence over the past month or so, we jumped right back into classes when returning from winter break! If you have not seen my previous posts, I am the current Vice President of the MSPAS/MPH Class of 2021. 

Congratulations to everyone who has been accepted! We are so excited to have you as a part of our Touro family! We recently created a Facebook page for the accepted class of 2022. Here is the link to the page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2138981133080692/. If you have been ACCEPTED into the program, go ahead and click this link and request to be a member. Our current president (Brent) is running this page, and once you have requested to be added to the page he will confirm your acceptance to the program with our admissions staff and accept you into the group. 

This page has members from our class, and ultimately will contain your whole class prior to starting classes this Fall. It is used for introducing yourself and getting to know your future classmates, as well as asking any questions to current students that you may have regarding the program/housing/finances/etc. We want to make your transition into PA school smooth and ease any stress you may have. We are here to assist you in any way possible!

Again, we are super excited for your journey to start with Touro! Please let me know if you have any questions regarding the Facebook page or anything else.

How longer after submitting the secondary do they reply back with an invitation for an interview or a rejection?

6 hours ago, Evana1993 said:

How longer after submitting the secondary do they reply back with an invitation for an interview or a rejection?

Hi @Evana1993 ! There is no set timeline for replying back unfortunately. If you have yet to hear back from Touro keep waiting, there are still opportunities to receive an interview! Sorry I can't give you a more concrete timeline!

Hello! For those of you interviewing this upcoming Tuesday 2/26 we will be holding an informal Meet and Greet on Monday 2/25, at 4:30pm at the Mare Island Brewery Company (located at 289 Mare Island Way, Vallejo, CA). This is completely optional and will give you a chance to meet current students in the program as well as other interviewees. Hopefully it will help get rid of some nerves before your interview. If you're interested please take this quick survey https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/RLC5JJT. We look forward to seeing you there 🙂 

46 minutes ago, TouroCaliPA said:

Hello! For those of you interviewing this upcoming Tuesday 2/26 we will be holding an informal Meet and Greet on Monday 2/25, at 4:30pm at the Mare Island Brewery Company (located at 289 Mare Island Way, Vallejo, CA). This is completely optional and will give you a chance to meet current students in the program as well as other interviewees. Hopefully it will help get rid of some nerves before your interview. If you're interested please take this quick survey https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/RLC5JJT. We look forward to seeing you there 🙂 

Hi there!

I accepted my interview invitation for 2/26 and I am really looking forward to it! I live locally and plan to come to the meet-and-greet following work on Monday. Do you have any idea how late you all will be there for? I know it's informal, but a general idea would really help me figure out when to leave work that day. Thanks so much!

4 minutes ago, arazue said:

Hi there!

I accepted my interview invitation for 2/26 and I am really looking forward to it! I live locally and plan to come to the meet-and-greet following work on Monday. Do you have any idea how late you all will be there for? I know it's informal, but a general idea would really help me figure out when to leave work that day. Thanks so much!

Hi @arazue! Congrats on getting the interview, so excited to hear that you will be able to attend! We will be at Mare Island Brewery from about 4:30-6pm. We have a number of large exams that week so unfortunately won't be able to stay much later! Hope you can make it 🙂  

Just now, TouroCaliPA said:

Hi @arazue! Congrats on getting the interview, so excited to hear that you will be able to attend! We will be at Mare Island Brewery from about 4:30-6pm. We have a number of large exams that week so unfortunately won't be able to stay much later! Hope you can make it 🙂  

@TouroCaliPA Thank you for your input! I'll definitely be there at 4:30 pm sharp then. Good luck on your upcoming exams and looking forward to meeting you all soon!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TouroCaliPA said:

Hi! I won't be able to make it due to time conflict but I just wanted to say thank you for taking the time to set this up. It is appreciated very much!

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, jae22 said:

I just received an email to interview in March.  I had no idea they were still interviewing!

I received the same email yesterday! I won't be accepting the invite though since I have already accepted a seat in another program, so hopefully this opens up a spot for someone else to interview! 

Also, I was verified in August and invited to fill out the supplemental at the end of November so hang in there if you are still waiting. Good luck!! 

Hello! For those of you interviewing this upcoming Tuesday 3/12, we will be holding an informal Meet and Greet on Monday 3/11, at 5:30pm at the Mare Island Brewery Company (located at 289 Mare Island Way, Vallejo, CA). This is completely optional and will give you a chance to meet current students in the program as well as other interviewees. Hopefully it will help get rid of some nerves before your interview. If you're interested please take this quick survey https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/7ZGW769. We look forward to seeing you there 🙂