2018-2019 Application Cycle

1 hour ago, PAtkd said:

This is for Touro TUC Joint MSPAS/MPH program right? Because I received my supplemental 6/20 and it was verified 7/9 and I was told I would receive a touro ID but never did....anyone else?

Yes! I believe you got an e-mail with your ID when you made an account to fill out the supplemental application!

Does anyone think it's too late to submit new GRE score? I'm already verified but I have been studying for the GRE because my score right now is 297 and I am aiming for a 320. Welcoming all opinions

I would just retake it and go from there! If anything you can always email the school telling them you retook the GREs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Upvote 1

Curious what everyone did for the "Recommendations" portion of the Supplemental.  Obviously, our letters of rec. have already been received and verified in CASPA, so do we leave this portion of the supplemental blank, or are we supposed to fill in the names and contact information for the individuals who wrote our letters?

What did everyone else do for their supplementals?

9 hours ago, PbZeppelin said:

Curious what everyone did for the "Recommendations" portion of the Supplemental.  Obviously, our letters of rec. have already been received and verified in CASPA, so do we leave this portion of the supplemental blank, or are we supposed to fill in the names and contact information for the individuals who wrote our letters?

I didn't do anything because in the e-mail they sent me it said they already received my recommendations and that they had been "verified". I think the only reason you would need to re-submit your recommendations is if for some reason you hadn't already had them submitted! Just my opinion though not entirely sure if I'm correct ?‍♀️

Got an invite for a secondary app!

CASPA verified 8/10

Touro verified 8/16

Secondary email received 8/21

Don't worry August People! We still have a chance for sure [emoji846]

That’s awesome!

My CASPA was verified today. I know I’m a bit late, but I’m keeping my fingers crossed!

Good luck!

• Upvote 1

On 8/18/2018 at 1:42 AM, PbZeppelin said:

I emailed Admissions and Naisha sent me to the link on their website that specifically tells you what to do for the Rec portion. I had the same exact question 

http://admissions.tu.edu/Apply-PA.html

• Like 1

Fellow applicants hello!

could you please clarify the process for review? Those who have received an invitation for supplemental application: did you get another email in addition to the one acknowledging receipt of your application? In other words, does program notify of when it starts to review ones application after receiving it? I have not received any emails from Touro CA and my application was verified 7/25. Should I contact admissions or the program to make sure they received my application?

thank you for reading this!

Fellow applicants hello!
could you please clarify the process for review? Those who have received an invitation for supplemental application: did you get another email in addition to the one acknowledging receipt of your application? In other words, does program notify of when it starts to review ones application after receiving it? I have not received any emails from Touro CA and my application was verified 7/25. Should I contact admissions or the program to make sure they received my application?

For me when I submitted mine way back in June I didn’t hear back til yesterday. And that was just a confirmation email that they were reviewing my application. Keep in mind I’m from CT and this program tends to favor Cali residents so if your not from Cali it might take longer like mine did.

• Like 1

Fellow applicants hello!

IMG_4444.PNG

• Like 1

11 hours ago, futurepaphd said:

Fellow applicants hello!

I submitted my CASPA May 31. Got invited to fill out the supplemental August 14. Turned in the supplemental August 14 and got an e-mail thanking me for submitting this same day. Got an e-mail August 21 saying the following:

"All required materials for your Joint MSPAS/MPH applicant file have been received and your file is now complete and eligible for committee review.  Should the Committee decide to invite you to attend an interview, you will be notified via email.  Typically, invitations to interview may be sent at any time between now and the end of April.  Submission of application materials, however, does not guarantee an interview and not all candidates will be interviewed."

Hope this is helpful for everyone!

I am from Reno, Nevada!

Good luck guys!

Edited by NicoleJo
  • Like 1

On 8/30/2018 at 10:31 PM, futurepaphd said:

Fellow applicants hello!

I emailed them a few days ago because I've received no confirmation as of yet and my application was submitted and verified on 6/30. They sent me a generic email of stating that they will notify me once my application has been processed. Just have to keep waiting...

• Like 1