Anyone heard anything yet? Radio silence for me so far. I was placed on the wait list a couple months ago.

16 minutes ago, AnngiePA said:

I spoke to them on Monday. They said everyone will be notified by the end of this week. 

So ... not the 31st as they told us? This suspense is killing me !!!! 

Good luck everyone!!
Cant wait to find out who my classmates will be.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

No news for me either. Interviewed on 11/10 and got the waitlist email 11/26. Radio Silence for the past two months. Sorry for those in the first interview group that has not heard anything since October. 

Hey everyone! I called for an update to the PA program and they said that they are working on getting notifications out today, but the absolute latest we would hear back would be Monday.... I know its not ideal and strange that it is taking this long , but remain positive and keep checking your email! 

Guest LaciN

Wow, this message comes as a surprise especially since I spoke with Dr. Dawson this morning and she informed me that emails will be sent by close of business today. *Sigh* Guess we just have to wait and see lol

Edited by LaciN

48 minutes ago, LaciN said:

Wow, this message comes as a surprise especially since I spoke with Dr. Dawson this morning and she informed me that emails will be sent by close of business today. *Sigh* Guess we just have to wait and see lol

You spoke to her yourself? The receptionist was who I spoke to and she told me she couldn't give me specifics.. hopefully this is correct ! 

I was told that they have multiple people sending out emails, but did not specify between wait listed students or those that have been waiting without any response. They said that they are working to send out emails today, but some people they may not get to until Monday. 

Guest LaciN
11 minutes ago, asmith6475 said:

You spoke to her yourself? The receptionist was who I spoke to and she told me she couldn't give me specifics.. hopefully this is correct ! 

Yes, spoke with her directly! I tried calling the receptionist first and when I didn't get and answer, I called the school and was transferred directly to Dr. Dawson. Well, at least we know that the latest we will hear something back is by Monday; a ball park answer is better than nothing. 

Edited by LaciN

I just got the email!! Waitlisted, but no info on my rank or the number of people on the list. I'm giving up my spot but I wish everyone else good luck!

Edited by missroux

Guest RT2PAA

I received my acceptance letter today!! I interview 11/10

Edited by RT2PAA

I received my acceptance letter today!! I interview 11/10
Congrats!!!

For those of you who got accepted. My boss is renting a house a block away from Morehouse, and it's a good deal. She ideally wants students to rent it. Let me know if you are interested I can give you her info

Has anyone who got a waitlist email months ago been updated of a status? I havent been updated since the middle of November when I received a waitlist email. Still holding out hope🙏. Congrats to those accepted and also put on the waitlist.