On 11/27/2018 at 8:38 AM, AnngiePA said:

Hopefully you hear back with acceptance! 

Did the email include all 20 people who have gotten accepted? Can anyone provide details to us who are still waiting what the email was about? One person said it included all the people who had been accepted, the other said it only had about 10 names on it? Should the rest of us assume the class is already selected?

I wish we had a group chat for those accepted so we'd know for sure how many spots are left to fill.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Didn’t they say during the interview people should hear back by December? I interviewed 12/8 and haven’t heard anything 😞

Edited by Bosma
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Bosma said:

Didn’t they say during the interview people should hear back by December? I interviewed 12/8 and haven’t heard anything 😞

In my interview they said you should hear back by Jan 31 

Happy New Year !!! I know everyone is still anxiously awaiting responses so sending uplifting vibes for positive news this cycle !!!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Hello all ! I just received an email from the PA program stating that they have not finalized the class yet. So there is still hope ! Although they did say to wait for 1/31 for final decisions . 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Hi there! Thanks for the feedback. Was the e-mail automated? Asking because I haven't seen onE yet. Any information will help at this point 🙂

Edited by Bosma
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, asmith6475 said:

Hello all ! I just received an email from the PA program stating that they have not finalized the class yet. So there is still hope ! Although they did say to wait for 1/31 for final decisions . 

thanks for the update. Did they email that to you because youre on the waiting list?

3 hours ago, asmith6475 said:

I haven't received this email either. Really hoping they get back to us soon!

Hey everyone ! I actually emailed them myself for clarification since some were saying the seats were all filled . Their response was the following

Thanks for the email and for reaching out to the source for clarification.  No we have not finalized our class and will make notifications as stated to all applicants by 1/31/19. “

I know it isn’t much, but there is still hope !!! Keep checking your emails and keep your fingers crossed !! 

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, AnngiePA said:

thanks for the update. Did they email that to you because youre on the waiting list?

I’m actually not on the wait list and haven’t been rejected. So I guess I’m floating in between lol 

Has anyone recieved any updates from Morehouse? Two more weeks until 1/31. I hope we all hear good news sometime soon!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, TIS93 said:

Has anyone recieved any updates from Morehouse? Two more weeks until 1/31. I hope we all hear good news sometime soon!

no update for me yet. i’m hoping we hear good things too 

• Like 1

Does anyone know if the science prerequisites (specifically microbiology) has to be intended for science majors. I see on the website it doesn't specify. 

Guest LaciN

Has anyone, who has been waiting, heard anything back yet? Or are we really waiting until the 31st?? lol 

On 1/20/2019 at 7:04 PM, AnngiePA said:

Does anyone know if the science prerequisites (specifically microbiology) has to be intended for science majors. I see on the website it doesn't specify. 

That I'm not sure of since the website itself doesn't specify.

On 1/25/2019 at 11:28 AM, Kam1015 said:

That I'm not sure of since the website itself doesn't specify.

they responded stating they will accept microbiology for nonscience members. 

• Upvote 1