Morehouse PA Program

It wasn't bad at all. There was a little rain but sunny for the most part. In case anyone was wondering the next interview day will be Nov. 10. good luck to you all.
How many interviewed with you? And what did you think of the program overall

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Hey all, I interviewed yesterday and it was beyond amazing! Everyone was so welcoming and encouraging. No word on accreditation yet other than they think the meeting went really well and the ARC-PA was really impressed with the facilities and resources they already have set up. They said there would be a decision within the next month or so. Good luck to everyone interviewing in the coming months!

• Like 3

On 10/11/2018 at 10:48 PM, missroux said:

Hey all, I interviewed yesterday and it was beyond amazing! Everyone was so welcoming and encouraging. No word on accreditation yet other than they think the meeting went really well and the ARC-PA was really impressed with the facilities and resources they already have set up. They said there would be a decision within the next month or so. Good luck to everyone interviewing in the coming months!

What was the group activity like?