Morehouse PA Program

On 2/2/2019 at 10:00 AM, AnngiePA said:

I was waitlisted as well. They sent me two emails both saying waitlisted... I wonder if everyone not accepted was waitlisted?

I'm starting to believe so! I haven't heard of anyone who was officially rejected yet. I guess since the email says that they will try and let waitlist recipients know a final decision by March 1st, that maybe when actual rejections go out. 

I got waitlisted back in November and heard back from them today. All admissions offers and decisions have been made. The waitlist is not ranked and if an applicant decides to give up their spot, they will replace them with a similar applicant. Not sure how they will decide this in the end. Good luck to all!

Hello everyone,

I interviewed 12/15 and was accepted Friday evening. Does anyone know if there is a Facebook group or forum specifically for accepted students to gather information? 
Congrats! I've been wanting to make a group or soemthing but was waiting till others got accepted

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

10 hours ago, albae said:

Congrats! I've been wanting to make a group or soemthing but was waiting till others got accepted

Thanks, you as well. I was actually accepted into another school previously and the program had an official Facebook group for accepted students and they emailed the link to all of those accepted where ppl talked about housing, scholarships, etc. I felt like it was a good idea and was curious if MSM will do the same so that everyone will be in the group.

Thanks, you as well. I was actually accepted into another school previously and the program had an official Facebook group for accepted students and they emailed the link to all of those accepted where ppl talked about housing, scholarships, etc. I felt like it was a good idea and was curious if MSM will do the same so that everyone will be in the group.
I hope they do.

Hello everyone, I spoke to Director Dawson yesterday as well. She said that they're expecting the meet and greet to be between mid-late March and they're expecting financial aid to be there as well for any questions. 

Also I'm from NJ so I'm currently looking for housing and have a few places in mind but if anyone has any recommendations I'd appreciate them. 

Hello everyone, I spoke to Director Dawson yesterday as well. She said that they're expecting the meet and greet to be between mid-late March and they're expecting financial aid to be there as well for any questions. 
Also I'm from NJ so I'm currently looking for housing and have a few places in mind but if anyone has any recommendations I'd appreciate them. 
I have a recommendation. If you send me your email I can forward you an email that I received about a place

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, everyone! I was waitlisted on the day that they sent calls/emails to everyone. However, I was accepted yesterday, and I will be accepting my my seat! I’m so excited to begin this journey with you guys. Is anyone looking for roommates? I am a man, and I don’t mind living with men or women. I’ve lived with both before in undergrad!

• Like 1

Hey, everyone! I was waitlisted on the day that they sent calls/emails to everyone. However, I was accepted yesterday, and I will be accepting my my seat! I’m so excited to begin this journey with you guys. Is anyone looking for roommates? I am a man, and I don’t mind living with men or women. I’ve lived with both before in undergrad!
Once they send u the group chat link you can talk more about that with everyone else

57 minutes ago, Sciencer said:

Those waitlisted, did you call or email to express continued interest? I was waitlisted in November and havent heard since waitlist email in December. This is my top choice!

I was also waitlisted in November and was told first I would know on Jan 31st with an update. I emailed them and called to express interest but got another waitlist email on Feb 4th stating we would know by March 1st with another update. 

On 2/27/2019 at 5:57 PM, TIS93 said:

I was also waitlisted in November and was told first I would know on Jan 31st with an update. I emailed them and called to express interest but got another waitlist email on Feb 4th stating we would know by March 1st with another update. 

Did you receive an update?

• 5 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

To mave6:

I applied this cycle 2019-2020 and I received a email back in early July saying they received everything needed for the application requirements. Haven't heard anything since. When did they send you an invitation to interview? Would you mind posting how your experience was at Morehouse  once you have the interview on 10/5?