Morehouse PA Program

On 11/27/2018 at 8:38 AM, AnngiePA said:

Hopefully you hear back with acceptance! 

Did the email include all 20 people who have gotten accepted? Can anyone provide details to us who are still waiting what the email was about? One person said it included all the people who had been accepted, the other said it only had about 10 names on it? Should the rest of us assume the class is already selected?

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, asmith6475 said:

Hello all ! I just received an email from the PA program stating that they have not finalized the class yet. So there is still hope ! Although they did say to wait for 1/31 for final decisions . 

thanks for the update. Did they email that to you because youre on the waiting list?

3 hours ago, asmith6475 said:

Hello all ! I just received an email from the PA program stating that they have not finalized the class yet. So there is still hope ! Although they did say to wait for 1/31 for final decisions . 

I haven't received this email either. Really hoping they get back to us soon!

Hey everyone ! I actually emailed them myself for clarification since some were saying the seats were all filled . Their response was the following

Thanks for the email and for reaching out to the source for clarification.  No we have not finalized our class and will make notifications as stated to all applicants by 1/31/19. “

I know it isn’t much, but there is still hope !!! Keep checking your emails and keep your fingers crossed !! 

• Upvote 1