Congrats to all of those who have been accepted!

Out of curiosity, does anyone know if there are more interviews scheduled in the upcoming months?

16 minutes ago, gala9944 said:

Congrats to all of those who have been accepted!

Out of curiosity, does anyone know if there are more interviews scheduled in the upcoming months?

They said they're doing interviews through January, one weekly!

1 hour ago, ammelton said:

Congrats!!!!! Any additional tips? Others have said it's important to be yourself in the interview. 

Being yourself is definitely important! As someone mentioned above, the interview consists of 3 rooms with 2-3 interviewers per room at ~8-10 minutes. Be prepared for questions that come at you quickly, as well as many situational/behavioral questions. I recommend having a "grab bag" of experiences that you can pull from to answer them...this is way better than having super rehearsed answers to every single little question and you won't come off as fake. Also this way, you won't be spending too much time thinking and can answer almost right away, which is beneficial when you have limited time!

Other than that, in the beginning, try to mingle and talk with everyone..really get to know the faculty and ask questions of the students on the tour. I had a really great experience and I felt more excited than nervous. 

Good luck!! 

hey everyone! I applied very early to NOVA-Orlando but have yet to hear anything back regarding my status. I have been accepted elsewhere, but Orlando is still my first choice. Would I have received a rejection letter by now if they were not still possibly considering me for an interview invite? Thanks and congrats to everyone who has been accepted!

On 11/7/2018 at 7:43 AM, Bthibodeau said:

hey everyone! I applied very early to NOVA-Orlando but have yet to hear anything back regarding my status. I have been accepted elsewhere, but Orlando is still my first choice. Would I have received a rejection letter by now if they were not still possibly considering me for an interview invite? Thanks and congrats to everyone who has been accepted!

Not necessarily. I interviewed on 11/7, and they said they are scheduled out through December at this point. They have filled all their seats as of 10/24 and are currently filling the "accept hold" and alternate lists. I think "no news is good news" or at least not bad news right now. They are conducting interviews once a week with about 10-15 per group. Good luck!

On 11/9/2018 at 11:06 AM, ammelton said:

Not necessarily. I interviewed on 11/7, and they said they are scheduled out through December at this point. They have filled all their seats as of 10/24 and are currently filling the "accept hold" and alternate lists. I think "no news is good news" or at least not bad news right now. They are conducting interviews once a week with about 10-15 per group. Good luck!

thank you, good to know! 

4 hours ago, daydreamy said:

Was finally pulled off of the accept hold list on 11/26 !! 😍🤗

Congrats! When did you interview? I'm on accept hold as well, just wondering what my chances are

2 hours ago, thisismyname said:

Congrats! When did you interview? I'm on accept hold as well, just wondering what my chances are

Thank you! I interviewed 10/31 and was initially 7th on the accept hold list. You should call Sarah! She can tell you your spot and then estimate your chances based off of that 🤗

Edited by daydreamy

Hi everyone! I was also added to the accept hold list from the December 6th interview. Has anyone recently heard how many people are on the list? Congrats to all who have been accepted! Such an exciting time!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, carlanb said:

Hi everyone! I was also added to the accept hold list from the December 6th interview. Has anyone recently heard how many people are on the list? Congrats to all who have been accepted! Such an exciting time!

Congrats!!!!

• Like 1

On 12/10/2018 at 6:21 PM, carlanb said:

I interviewed 11/14 and the other day Sarah told me I'm 5th on the list. Not sure how many people are behind me but you can email and ask!

• Like 1

Hi everyone!

I am revoking my acceptance to this program as I have gotten into my first choice. I hope one of you on the accept hold list will get an early Christmas present soon!

• Like 2

Got an email from Sarah that I didn't see before because it went into my junk mail. Check your spam/junk folders people!!! This was sent to me on 1/16. Previous email said they were interviewing into the end of February. My interview is Feb 27th so wish me luck y'all!! 🙂

Good afternoon!

I wanted to send a quick update with where we are at in our admissions cycle. As of today, we have exhausted our pending list. This means that the potential of interviewing for an actual seat at the time of your interview has increased exponentially!

We cannot wait to see you in February and hope you’re just as excited to meet us as we are to meet you!

All the best,

Sarah Kimble

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, bsoucek said:

Got an email from Sarah that I didn't see before because it went into my junk mail. Check your spam/junk folders people!!! This was sent to me on 1/16. Previous email said they were interviewing into the end of February. My interview is Feb 27th so wish me luck y'all!! 🙂

Good afternoon!

I wanted to send a quick update with where we are at in our admissions cycle. As of today, we have exhausted our pending list. This means that the potential of interviewing for an actual seat at the time of your interview has increased exponentially!

We cannot wait to see you in February and hope you’re just as excited to meet us as we are to meet you!

All the best,

Sarah Kimble

That’s awesome, congratulations! I still haven’t heard anything since I applied back in May. Best of luck!! 

Hey all!! I gave up my seat yesterday for another program in California. Good luck to all who are waiting to hear back!!

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, daydreamy said:

Hey all!! I gave up my seat yesterday for another program in California. Good luck to all who are waiting to hear back!!

Congrats!!!

• Like 1