2 hours ago, mollym12 said:

Does anyone have an answer to this? I'm in the same boat. Thanks!

I was in the first interview session and received my acceptance a day after interviewing, and I still haven't taken medical terminology. I heard as long as you have everything finished before you matriculate, then you'll be fine. Another guy who was at my interview session won't even finish undergrad until May, a couple of weeks before classes start for the PA class of 2021, and he was accepted as well!

33 minutes ago, MCEmit said:

I was in the first interview session and received my acceptance a day after interviewing, and I still haven't taken medical terminology. I heard as long as you have everything finished before you matriculate, then you'll be fine. Another guy who was at my interview session won't even finish undergrad until May, a couple of weeks before classes start for the PA class of 2021, and he was accepted as well!

Thank you so much! I appreciate the reply! Hoping for that email soon. 

To those who have been accepted? Did anyone receive the following email? I interviewed there two days ago and havent heard anything yet and I was wondering if this meant anything. Let me know!

Nova Southeastern University Main Campus
September 28, 2018
Your NSU ID: ""

NSU Documents Received

Dear ""

Thank you for your interest in Nova Southeastern University. We are pleased to acknowledge today's receipt of the following document(s) for admission to Nova Southeastern University:

• Official Transcript

By applying to Nova Southeastern University, you have chosen a unique educational opportunity. NSU is an exciting place to study and a dynamic educational community.

If you have any questions about your application status, please feel free to contact the admissions office of your specific program by calling 877-640-0218 or (954) 262-7300.

Sincerely,

Nova Southeastern University

4 hours ago, doglover9 said:

To those who have been accepted? Did anyone receive the following email? I interviewed there two days ago and havent heard anything yet and I was wondering if this meant anything. Let me know!

Nova Southeastern University Main Campus
September 28, 2018
Your NSU ID: ""

NSU Documents Received

Dear ""

Thank you for your interest in Nova Southeastern University. We are pleased to acknowledge today's receipt of the following document(s) for admission to Nova Southeastern University:

• Official Transcript

By applying to Nova Southeastern University, you have chosen a unique educational opportunity. NSU is an exciting place to study and a dynamic educational community.

If you have any questions about your application status, please feel free to contact the admissions office of your specific program by calling 877-640-0218 or (954) 262-7300.

Sincerely,

Nova Southeastern University

I was at the interview two days ago, and I also got this email! Not quite sure why though in regards to timing. I sent them my official transcript back in June. 

4 minutes ago, NYGIrl24 said:

I was at the interview two days ago, and I also got this email! Not quite sure why though in regards to timing. I sent them my official transcript back in June. 

I got this email after being accepted, so i'm guessing it's more like a chain email.I guess after being accepted, your sharklink account becomes active and they send out all of those emails, etc. 

• Like 1

Congrats to everyone who's already accepted! I'm trying not to stress! I got an email on 6/25 saying my CASPA and NSU supplemental application have both been received and are under review. I had an outstanding prerequisite that I completed on July 29 (and Sarah said to send her an unofficial transcript). That was done on Aug 14. I've heard from a recently accepted young lady that interviews are going very slowly at this point. If we were to be rejected, would it have happened by now?

Me:

35 years old (this will be a my second career)

sGPA: 3.82

cGPA: 3.45

GRE: 305, 4 Writing

PCE: ~400 hrs

Edited by ammelton

6 minutes ago, mollym12 said:

Has anyone gotten an interview invite recently? I've been waiting so long and haven't received anything in the mail yet. I can't just be patient lol. 

I applied the end of May/beginning of June and haven’t heard anything yet either, so I feel your pain! Lol. But no news is good news so stay positive! Good luck:)