• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
50 minutes ago, emi12 said:

I'm working on the supplemental app right now. Confused on what to put for "Describe any special circumstances that you feel might aid the Committee on Admissions in evaluating your application." 

what kind of info did you all put? 

I put that I worked full time 45+ hours a week while enrolled in 18+ credit hours a semester. 

Just something to let them know how you stand out from others. 

I have ave heard of others putting prior hardships they have overcome..etc. 

just be honest with whatever you put because it could always come up in an interview 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PAtobe33 said:

Congrats to everyone receiving interview invites!! For those of you that did, do any of you mind sharing your stats? If not that’s totally fine. Thanks in advance and best of luck to everyone:)

cGPA: 3.7

sGPA: 3.6

GRE: 308, 4 on writing

PCE: 5000+ hours (EMT-B, Emergency Services Tech in Pedi ED, Critical Care Tech in Transplant ICU, PCA - cardiac telemetry) 

Volunteer: around 200 hrs (Global medical trips to Dominican Republic/ Haiti and Nicaragua)

Shadowing: PA for 190 hrs (two summers)

Academic Peer Mentor during undergrad. 

24 years old

Edited by MCEmit
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, MCEmit said:

cGPA: 3.7

sGPA: 3.6

GRE: 308, 4 on writing

PCE: 5000+ hours (EMT-B, Emergency Services Tech in Pedi ED, Critical Care Tech in Transplant ICU, PCA - cardiac telemetry) 

Volunteer: around 200 hrs (Global medical trips to Dominican Republic/ Haiti and Nicaragua)

Shadowing: PA for 190 hrs (two summers)

Academic Peer Mentor during undergrad. 

Awesome background, congrats!!

• Like 1