Morehouse SOM

4 hours ago, PA8394 said:

Do you live in GA? They have an information session in July i believe. I think I might go.

I do! And yes I just registered for it. It’s just that I hope I wouldn’t have to wait that long until I can get my questions answered. Do you know if their 500 pt care hr requirement is upon application or upon matriculation?

On 6/5/2018 at 2:49 PM, ByGraceAlone said:

I do! And yes I just registered for it. It’s just that I hope I wouldn’t have to wait that long until I can get my questions answered. Do you know if their 500 pt care hr requirement is upon application or upon matriculation?

If I'm not mistaken it is by the time of matriculation. I participated in their virtual fair a couple of months ago and I know they said for the shadowing hours it is just by the time you start, and I believe it is the same for the pce.

On 6/8/2018 at 8:43 PM, SoonToBePAC said:

If I'm not mistaken it is by the time of matriculation. I participated in their virtual fair a couple of months ago and I know they said for the shadowing hours it is just by the time you start, and I believe it is the same for the pce.

Thank you! Also, do you know if they count scribing as PCE?

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/9/2018 at 7:13 AM, Lovelydovey123 said:

Hey! I just submitted my application through CASPA yesterday. ? I'm just waiting to be verified.

Good luck to everyone applying this cycle!

@loveylydovey123 have you heard anything back as far as any information on if they have received your application?

On 6/11/2018 at 6:06 PM, Lovelydovey123 said:

I went to an information in May. They accept scribing and actually plan on starting some type of program to help students gain experience through scribing.

When you were at the information session, did they say how many students they plan to accept for their inaugural class?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Hi!! A quick thing, are any current students willing to answer a few questions for me? 
what is a typical day like, as far as classes go? 
how long do you find yourself studying for?

what is the one interview question that stood out to you? 

also, are the rotations done mainly at Grady or all around Atlanta? And are there community outreach programs to be involved in during the semesters? 

thank you in advance!! ☺️