egrace

2018-2019 Application Cycle

Accepted off the waitlist this morning 🙂 Is there a facebook group yet, or will that be made once the class is finalized? I am super excited, and looking forward to finding a roommate!!

On 2/5/2019 at 11:24 AM, mvick1590 said:

Hey ya'll! I am a current first year student at Baylor.  I know you are anxious to find out more about housing, transportation, Houston, and all things PA school. Just wanted to let you know that our class is working on a document full of tips and tricks to find housing and places that we live.  We will also be sending information about the book list and the must haves for your didactic year.  It may be a few more weeks before we have everything together but I just wanted to let you know that we are working on stuff to help y'all! 

Thanks so much for putting info together for us!

On 2/12/2019 at 8:20 PM, cicelyc said:

Accepted off the waitlist this morning 🙂 Is there a facebook group yet, or will that be made once the class is finalized? I am super excited, and looking forward to finding a roommate!!

I don't think there's a Facebook group yet. Maybe @mvick1590 knows if that's something we should go ahead and set up, or if there's some more official protocol to follow.

Congrats to everyone! I can't wait to meet y'all!

Has anyone noticed that they moved our start date up by a week? We're now supposed to report to orientation at 7:30am on Monday, June 17th. I booked a cruise with my family that gets back the 16th 😱. I thought I'd have a week between the cruise and starting school. I'm not sure what to think now! What if our ship is delayed? We lose a pretty substantial deposit if we cancel. I guess I've learned my first lesson about trying to vacation during the next 3 years!

6 minutes ago, AllyH said:

For those accepted from the waitlist, what number range were you?

1-10!

10 hours ago, AllyH said:

For those accepted from the waitlist, what number range were you?

I was also 1-10.

Has anyone found a financial aid application on the Baylor Accepted Student link? I submitted my FAFSA but I thought there was also a separate Baylor app. 

On 2/14/2019 at 3:51 PM, ekatiel said:

Thanks so much for putting info together for us!

I don't think there's a Facebook group yet. Maybe @mvick1590 knows if that's something we should go ahead and set up, or if there's some more official protocol to follow.

Congrats to everyone! I can't wait to meet y'all!

We probably won’t have a Facebook group for another month or so. Y’all are welcome to start your own in the meantime! That’s what we did last year until the official one was made! 

• Like 1

Does anyone know the number of people given an acceptance from the waitlist so far? I saw four people posted on here but I was curious if anyone knew if there were more? I am also in the 1-10 section on the waitlist, and its killing me being so close, yet so far!

Also I am scheduled to start a very expensive online class to fulfill the psych elective requirement, so I was hoping to know for sure if I will be attending Baylor before beginning the course. Any input is greatly appreciated!

On 2/22/2019 at 3:10 PM, cicelyc said:

Is anyone interested in starting an unofficial Facebook page until the official one is made per @mvick1590's advice? If so, message me and we can make one! 

I'm definitely interested. I just PMed you. I can set up the group, if you'd like.

Ok, the unofficial Facebook group is open for business! It’s called “Baylor PA Class Entering Summer 2019.” If you search for it in the Facebook search bar, it should come up. Please only join if you’ve been accepted and have claimed your seat in the class. Come join me and @cicelyc! We’re so excited to get to know y’all!

• Like 1

Hey guys! I am having a hard time finding this information on their website for some reason. When does Baylor's program start every year?

On 3/20/2019 at 1:31 PM, Allison0423 said:

Hey guys! I am having a hard time finding this information on their website for some reason. When does Baylor's program start every year?

It starts mid-June.

Hello, congratulations to all of you who were accepted! I am highly interested in this program but I am wondering if some of you would post your stats? I have 1000+ hrs HCE, I'm 23, my sGPA is 3.4 and my overall is 3.7 and I am wondering if this school is a realistic option for me?

Has anyone been accepted with <500 HCE at time of application? I will have ~2000 by time of matriculation if accepted but only 300 at time of application.