2018-2019 Application Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, Paperbae said:

Received acceptance call a few hours ago! 🙂

12 hours ago, auha6457 said:

Received my acceptance call today! AHHH I'm so excited I can't wait to meet the rest of the class!!

I'm so excited to meet y'all, too! I think once the class is finalized they'll send out a list to everyone. I've heard the current students will help guide us some, too.

Any current students or prospective students living in Houston willing to share experiences in terms of affordability and location of apartments close to the TMC? Cost of living and ease of access to the medical campus is something I am concerned about with attending Baylor. I would be looking for a studio or one bedroom (1200ish max rent) either located near a metro stop or with a TMC shuttle as an amenity. I'm open to biking, but I've heard it gets pretty toasty during the summer months and there may be days when I don't want to arrive soaked. PM me if possible. Thanks! 

• Upvote 1

Hey ya'll! I am a current first year student at Baylor.  I know you are anxious to find out more about housing, transportation, Houston, and all things PA school. Just wanted to let you know that our class is working on a document full of tips and tricks to find housing and places that we live.  We will also be sending information about the book list and the must haves for your didactic year.  It may be a few more weeks before we have everything together but I just wanted to let you know that we are working on stuff to help y'all! 

• Like 2

On 2/5/2019 at 11:24 AM, mvick1590 said:

Hey ya'll! I am a current first year student at Baylor.  I know you are anxious to find out more about housing, transportation, Houston, and all things PA school. Just wanted to let you know that our class is working on a document full of tips and tricks to find housing and places that we live.  We will also be sending information about the book list and the must haves for your didactic year.  It may be a few more weeks before we have everything together but I just wanted to let you know that we are working on stuff to help y'all! 

Thanks so much for putting info together for us!

On 2/12/2019 at 8:20 PM, cicelyc said:

Accepted off the waitlist this morning 🙂 Is there a facebook group yet, or will that be made once the class is finalized? I am super excited, and looking forward to finding a roommate!!

I don't think there's a Facebook group yet. Maybe @mvick1590 knows if that's something we should go ahead and set up, or if there's some more official protocol to follow.

Congrats to everyone! I can't wait to meet y'all!