January 2019 start

On 7/4/2018 at 9:40 AM, irisheyes said:

I've heard that they notify you of acceptance/rejection within 24 hours of your interview. Does anyone know how long you have to respond if they send you an acceptance?

I interviewed on the 6th of June and they gave until the 29th of June for the deposit to be sent in. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
55 minutes ago, LenaMarie said:

For those of you who interviewed on the 13th, when did you submit your application?  I've been ready to submit for weeks now but I'm still waiting on my 3rd LOR and AMC won't look at the application until all letters have been received. ?

AMC received my supplemental app May 7th
I submitted my CASPA May 28th
Invited to interview June 13th
Interviewed and accepted on July 13th

Update as of today: I just received direct word from the school that all 42 seats have been offered and accepted. AMC is currently scheduling interviews into September for the waiting list.

Unfortunately, I'm still waiting on a third letter of evaluation so I'm going to be late to the party.  I still plan on applying just in case.  Good luck to everyone!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SoyLatte

Hi! For those who have interviewed, around what time did the day end? I’m coming from out of state and am trying to book my return flight. Thanks so much! ? 

• 3 weeks later...

I received a spot on the waitlist as well!  I'd love to know my ranking too.  They said they don't disclose rank because it gets re-shuffled after each round of interviews.  Does anyone know how long the list will be? Last year I believe they had 30, but I'm wondering if they're going to add more since the list was exhausted last year. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived